Derpy and Season 4

Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
I’m not worried. She’s off doing her real job: working undercover in far-off lands for the Equestrian Intelligence Agency. First step was getting her hair dyed orange.

Either that or she’s Keyser Söze.
Bolan
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

They seem to be stingy on background references so far this season, like we got The Doctor and Rose last episode and that’s it. I wonder if they’re building up to something big?
Bolan
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Red Yellow Moon

I almost forgot, we did see Carrot Top nuzzling with Written Script again at the Ponyville train station in the latest Ep.

I think because now they know how carefully people watch background events, they are being very intentional about them now where they were mostly incidental filler before with the occasional visual gag thrown in. So I don’t think we’ll see Bonbon crashing any more private parties.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide