Crazy Headcanons

Korora
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
G1 comics: After the incident with Wizard Wantall, Masquerade and the Man in the Moon worked out a system whereby they could each be certain the other wasn’t an impostor.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
Some of WHO’s ICD-10 criteria for Paranoid Personality Disorder.
1.- Excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs. (Tigh schedules mixed up with a constant sense of worry for any sudden problem)
2.- Tendency to bear grudges persistently. (I’m pretty sure Trixie is not the worst being she ever encountered)
3.- Suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous. (“You think you are overreacting.” Twilight explodes. Also, she tends to think rather harshly on Celestia’s punishments for missing tasks, like the dungeon inside the cave or when she thought she’d send her to the kindergarten)
4.- A combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation. (The fandom often accuses her of being a bit of a soapbox, plus she does tend to quickly take over when someone is perceived as incompetent)
5.- Tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude. (Once she becomes the princess of friendship, she’s prone to take the whole responsabilities on herself, even from things she shouldn’t.)
6.- Preoccupation with unsubstantiated “conspiratorial” explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large. (Again, she often tends to think the worst whenever she gets a call from Celestia. Plus she kind of accused the CMC from saboutaging Cozy rather quickly.)
For today’s episode for weird diagnoses made by nerds with too much free time rather than actual psychologyst, my headcanons is, Twilight Sparkle suffers from mild Paranoid Personality Disorder.
Posted Report
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
At the time of “2, 4, 6, Great”, Zephyr Breeze was being a prize nuisance to Dashie, and she lashed out at the students in misdirected frustration.
Posted Report
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny becoming not quite a “real” alicorn (with her extra parts only coming out when she’s trying to help others) is an intentional security feature to keep powerful magic from being used for evil.
Posted Report
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
TF2 Analysis: The blooper involving the boom mike clocking He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was not the result of any Sherlock scan on the part of the boom mike operator, but a simple accident.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
What would happen if Sugarcube corner and all of Equestria ran out of sweets altogether?
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
I have these 2 series plans for MLP. My Little Pony: Honor is Forever and Equestria Girls: Honor and Integrity. Both take place at the same time FiM and the EG: BT series’s toke place.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
Given the magical and even bizarre life of Equestria, trading card games causing magical rituals are totally possible and as such disputes could be solved if ponies could just simply rely on card games.
Posted Report
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Last words of various characters:
Applejack: “Can’t keep warm at all.”
Bright Mac: “Ah’m gettin’ the money out as fast as Ah can! Ah don’t have a horn–”
Buttercup: “YOU ANIMAL!”
Derpy Hooves: “I am summoned. So beautiful…”
Gallus: “Love you, Gabby.”
Jesús Pezuña: *gulp* “Oh hello, G-G-Golden H-Harvest.”
Lightning Dust: “Uh-oh.”
Pinkie Pie: “Did we make the world a merrier place?”
Rainbow Dash: “At least… you can’t harm… the Princess now.”
Rarity: “Remember what Shakespony said. We have our entrances…”
Verko: “Spare me! Please!”
In G1:
Hydia: “Surely we can make common cause, Grogar! The ponies are OUR enemy too!”
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Korora
I played that game and when I read this I immediately think of the various death cutscenes when you kill a playable general or generic commander.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide