Crazy Headcanons

Background Pony #A197
Pipp has emotion eyes:
Green means normal and Blue means extreme emotions (sadness, anger, etc.).
Background Pony #4EDD
Sunny and Izzy are descendants of Celestia and Luna, respectively. This is mainly due to Sunny’s first name and Izzy’s last name of Moonbow.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The Tree of Harmony can grow many different elements like Bravery or Enlightenment, at different times. At different points in time, there will be a different combination of elements.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Even though Hitch and Sunny looked at Argyle as having odd beliefs when they were colts, they always respected him for his wisdom and honor. He was almost a father figure to them.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Pre reformation Starlight’s favorite philosopher would be Jean Jacques Rousseau. Especially with her emphasis on individuals serving the community and not themselves. And if one were too selfish, they would “be made to be free.” Hint hint.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Pinkie is the niece of Discord. Pinkie was adopted the Pie family but Pinkie is in reality a draconequess in the body of a pony.
@Korora
Of course, unlike a lot of people, I kind of like Rousseau. And I like to think he is not as irrational as some might say. I have a feeling his father of totalitarianism moniker is probably an exaggeration.
I guess for me Voltaire seemed to high and mighty. I like the more human flawed and weird Rousseau even with all his problems. Perhaps reading Will Durant on Rousseau has made me like him a bit. I guess I like his sentimental nature more than Voltaire’s overly rational nature.
Korora
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
The place-an-object-on-a-unicorn’s-horn tactic used in Zephyr Heights developed from tales about the unichain.
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Time Turner’s suit was given to him by Gilbuck and Sullimane (c.f. “The Edge of Destruction”).
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
TF2 Analysis: In that background event from “You Gave WHO a Flamethrower!?” where Blissy had clamped her jaws onto Silver’s tail, he had shipped her with G1 Slugger.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Celestia and Discord when they were younger used to play pranks on Luna. Little Woona was not amused.
Now that Celestia is retiered now she can repeat the old pranks with Luna.
Background Pony #A197
Celestia and Discord when they were younger used to play pranks on Luna. Little Woona was not amused.
Now that Celestia is retiered now she can repeat the old pranks with Luna.
XD
Crazy Fan

Applejack’s parents were eaten by the Chimera who was controlled by True Form Grogar as he maintains a telepathic control over all his creations, including Discord in season 9.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide