Crazy Headcanons

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
To me, it would give an interesting character depth to Rarity and her relationship with Spike.

To me it’s strange how what started as an annoying gag to me, Spike’s crush, has intrigued me. I would love in fanfictions to explore Rarity as almost a mentor figure to Spike, teaching him how to be a gentleman but also even how to use his talents like his creative talents to make something of himself.

I think Spike and Rarity’s relationship is so underutilized. I actually would be fine if Rarity is too harsh on Spike with chores IF she has a well intentioned reason for it that she has to overcome.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
The creator of the windigos is a primordial being known only as the king of winter. He holds contempt for all life and his influence(represented by ice and the windigos) spreads where he feels enough hatred similar to his own.

His years of slumber was disturbed when the League of evil entered the mountain where he and Grogar’s Bell were located, and once awake was able to respond to the League’s efforts to spread hate in Equestria.

His hatred would outlast his death and the only way to stop it from burning through all of Equestria and beyond would be for a poor soul take his place as its vessel.

There must always be a King of Winter.
Background Pony #6F7B
The creator of the windigos is a primordial being known only as the king of winter. He holds contempt for all life and his influence(represented by ice and the windigos) spreads where he feels enough hatred similar to his own.

full
Background Pony #8451
It is no accident that the names of so many places in Equestria are horse puns. Ponies love wordplay. When speaking with humans, they sometimes innocently cross over into “innuendo” territory. They don’t really know they’re making double entendres, or what the second meanings are. Except for Celestia. She knows.
Korora
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
Soon after Pinkie moved into Sugarcube Corner, a grifter offered her “gem-quality natural tanzanite for a bargain price” that was in fact merely colored glass. Pinkie was not fooled at all.
Background Pony #7BAD
Princess Celestia takes Tuesday afternoons off to play bridge with Belldandy, Yukari Yakumo, and Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. They drink tea, eat little cucumber sandwiches, and gossip about the Aesir and Vanir.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Queen Chrysalis never actually existed. She’s being impersonated by a changeling queen coincidentally named Chrysalis.
Background Pony #7BAD
Ponies retain their impossible marshmallow squash and stretch toon properties even on Earth.

@Brass Beau  
Dark. There’s a story about that at FIMfiction but I can’t recall the name.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide