Crazy Headcanons

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Brass Beau  
Applejack is used in several cocktails, including the Jack Rose. It is a type of fruit brandy. It’s as old as American colonial period which fits modern AJ just find since she’s the cowgirl.

@FliegerFaustToP47  
Yeah, I was just playing on the words since it’s called Applejack and she’s an Applejack…I thought it was clever….
Background Pony #6F7B
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Applejack is a sweet apple brandy, yes. The Apple family has made it for generations. They also make apple scrumpy–a high alcohol cider which may have lumps of apple in it–and TF2’s Demoman is a repeat customer.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The Apple family were the descendants of Presbyterian Scots due to their Ulster Scots roots. They have many Scottish and and Northern Irish relatives who are well respected.

Just like many southerners especially in the Appalacians were colonized by these wily men. After all bluegrass music came from them and they had great influence on American culture.

So what I’m saying is Scotjack.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Brass Beau  
What I wouldn’t give for that. If they were to do that, I would like them to avoid the cliche places like the Colosseum or the Eiffel Tower maybe instead a place like Barcelona where they’d have to form a human tower. And perhaps a few unexplored countries like Poland or Ukraine.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Pretty sure they’re hitting the cliche spots because Rarity wants some pics for social and Sci-Twi is a nerd. Rainbow is learning Street games from kids. Fluttershy wants to meet “exotic” animals. Applejack is out in the grapes and Pinkie is constantly changing disguises to avoid being arrested for collateral damage.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Brass Beau  
Well as long as they can have a truly fun cultural experience (for better or worse) than I guess it won’t matter where they go.

They just better make sure they understand the local culture and try not to alienate the people there by looking like ignorant tourists.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Plainity is a real mare and she wants revenge on Rarity for stealing her idenity. Rarity must now go into hiding and go on a journey to escape her wrath.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide