Crazy Headcanons

Summersong
Duck - Hates bronies, but is one. Go figure.
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

aka Summersong
@Background Pony #C4ED

Considering that S9 introduces at least two other confirmed lesbian couples, I highly doubt that this is the case. Habsro may be reluctant to confirm this one because they know Rarijack fans in particular will take up pitchforks.

@Lord Goku

@HorsesandMuchMOAR

My Little Ponies were never ponies any more than prairie dogs are dogs or red pandas are pandas. It’s baffling to me that anybody has to stop and seriously consider whether these cartoonish, talking, frequently-standing-on-two-legs, literally-made-out-of-magic creatures may be distinct from tubby, snorty, planet-Earth ponies, simply because they’re called the same word. No wonder politicians have such an easy time mind-controlling people.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Tirimsil

Rarijack is all but confirmed canon in Equestria Girls, so we might just have to deal with it. And this is coming from someone who supports that ship.

Also, very surprising that Rarijack has almost a thousand more images on here than Appledash.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Twilight Sparkle lost her virginity to her future self  
Pinkie Pie to one of her clones  
Applejack to an unnamed colt in High School (You’d think Winona? She’s been humped, but humping is apparently a dominance thing, despite the name, dogs are one of the few terrestrial quadrupeds that don’t mate doggystyle AFAIK)  
Rarity to one of the researchers in Cheese Sandwich’s factory  
Rainbow Dash to Compass Star (in High School)  
Fluttershy to Clump’s older brother  
By Sounds of Silence, Rarity is the only one who hadn’t lost her virginity, though not for lack of trying (See: Trenderhoof), she succeeds offscreen in Season 9  
Rainbow Dash and Applejack were the first.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Ocellus is Chrysalis’ great-granddaughter and Thorax and Pharynx are her first cousins once removed.
Background Pony #3DBD
@Mildgyth  
What? Ocellus is Chrysalis’ grand-daughter? That would be really weird to have a changeling of a hero to be relatives with a changeling of a villain. I would completely be shocked to see this kind of canon; this actually interests me very well.

Now I understand that changelings are relatives since Season 2. Things were true after all.
Scrounge
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Pinkie made sure that the Cake twins were the first ones to have to babysit Lil’ Cheese. Not out of malice, she just thought the role reversal would be funny.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide