Crazy Headcanons

meddler

The Shadowbolts from Equestria Girls have pony counterparts in the Crystal Empire. All five of them were born several decades ago and were flung into the modern day by Sombra, though physically and mentally they’re the same age as most of the other ponies.

In addition, Pony!Indigo Zap is Lightning Dust’s great-great-great-great whatever. Zap had a brother who got out of the Crystal Empire before Sombra got to it and started a family. Zap and Dust get along great, though Dust likes ribbing her “Grandma”.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Twilight gets off to smelling, nuzzling and licking the cutie marks of other ponies, and having the same done to her.

Babs Seed has claustrophilia, meaning she enjoys tight spaces. She also likes wearing clothes that are several sizes too small for her (like a 12YO wearing a 7YO size). Apple Bloom, meanwhile, is claustrophobic and finds her cousin’s obsessions both baffling and grating.

Conversely, Apple Bloom has macrophilia but also has acrophobia.
Scrounge
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Sassy Saddles and Fler-de-Lis/Fleur Dis Lee/whatever spelling you prefer are both extremely pure-blooded unicorns, with few if any ponies of another race in their ancestry for hundreds if not thousands of years. Nearly all of these “pedigrees” originated from a desire not to mix the races common in a less enlightened age, but those few that continue the practice generally do so for the sake of tradition or to pass on an “exotic” appearance to their foals.

If you’re wondering what a purebred earth pony looks like, Troubleshoes Clyde would probably be the best example. The Apple family tree also has mostly earth ponies in it, but that’s due to circumstance; it’s nearly unheard of for the other pony breeds to have the green hooves that earth ponies are generally blessed with (it’s less atypical for alicorns, but they’re scarce and generally busy with important things), so marrying into a farming family rarely seems enticing to them.

In a few years, Spike and Rarity will have a huge argument regarding his crush on her and her habit of flirting with him whenever she needs a favor, and that night Spike will sneak into Carousel Boutique and eat the most expensive piece of jewelry in Rarity’s personal collection.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@HJSDGCE  
yup, that’s was me.

wow, I just realised how much of a cruel person I am to Vinyl. First she becomes a POW, then gets physically and mentally tortured, then has to live with the person that done this to her, and dosnt know that Octavia is trying to help her and regrets the torture, then Vinyl starts to suffer drug/alcohol abuse, and also suffers from major depression.

I really need to do something to cheer the poor girl up
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ice1517

“Happy families (and ponies) are all alike, but every unhappy family (and pony) is each unhappy in their own way.

Basically, happy ponies usually don’t make good stories. However, you should take care to balance happy and unhappy to some degree, as too much unhappy will cause extreme resentment towards you, the author, even making some think you must have some deep, festering hatred for the character when none exists.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@YetAnotherBrony  
You know, I just want a few stories and that that just have happy ponies.

Also, I have a lot more depressing shit for Vinyl. (I actuallt like her, its just for some reason, I always want to give her a shit life… Im a monster :C)
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Despite her fragile appearance, Fleur-de-lis is actually a very skilled fighter, and terrifies even the strongest and toughest of ponies.

She is a black belt in several types of martial arts, such as Neighzillian Jiu-jitsu, capoeira, kickboxing, judo, karv maga, tae kwon do, kung fu, karate, muay thai, savate and others. she is also an expert at boxing, street fighting and brawling, and amateur and gecko-roman wrestling.

Basically, if you challenge her to a fight, you would end up with a lot of broken bones and eating though a straw for the rest of your life.

Despite winning several tournaments and small time matches, she has always denied people trying to sign her up for big league martial arts broadcasts. Fleur says that, even in competition, she would never deliberately hurt some pony, as it goes against her nature, and that no one would ever buy such a thin and sweet mare as a ass kicking machine. That, and she said that “Why would anyone pay to see a math only 5 seconds long?”
Background Pony #4A0B
@ice1517  
My headcanon Sombra would love to fight with your headcanon Fleur de Lis, though he prefers the bloodiest and most lethal of battlefields because to mere street matches.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Flash is very protective of his female relatives, whom he constantly worries about:

His sister Lightning, who had a bad experience at camp and is always morose about it when she isn’t blindly angry.  
Cousin Trixie, who is always on the road alone, and her sister Star, whom had alot of funny ideas about cutie marks before seemingly disappearing.

They never come to him for help, but would have a hard time saying no should they ask.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Warning: Friendship Games spoilers: Shortly after Human Twilight transferred to Canterlot High, the Dazlings cornered her and attempted to “persuade” her to build three more of her magic-absorbing spectrometer for their personal use. Thankfully, her new friends showed up and convinced the sirens to back off before things got too out of hand.
dynamicv

@Scrounge  
What a coincidence, I just though up this headcanon: Twilight has a photo of the Siren amulet shards in her office. This means she recovered them. She used the shards as a component of her magic spectrometer, since they respond to magic and can absorb it.
redactedpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

While the Humane 6 combat real magical dangers at CHS, Mystery Mint has her own crew of background humans who regularly investigate events that seem to be supernatural, but inevitably turn out to have been caused by some guy in a rubber mask with access to special effects, a la Scooby Doo.
dynamicv

Twilight’s spectrometer starts acting strange once it begins absorbing magic. It is pulled towards the magic and opens on its own. Later this pull gets stronger and at a certain point Twilight is unable to force it closed while it drains magic. It’s almost as if it has a mind of it’s own…

Midnight Sparkle doesn’t want world domination, or vengeance against Cinch and the students who are mean to her. All she wants is to learn about magic and acquire more. The spectrometer’s primary function is to measure magic and contain it. So what if, after the device absorbed some magic, it gained sentience (like how Spike gained the intelligence required to talk from absorbing magic) and Midnight Sparkle’s desire to have as much magic as possible stems from the spectrometer’s “mind” fusing with her along with the magic. Which would explain Twilight’s radical shifts in personality when she gains and looses the powers.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Zecora is not a full zebra. Her mother was a full zebra, while her farther was earth pony. This was looked down by the majority of her village, as the were(and still are) very intolerant of other races.
I don't know...

Despite her fragile appearance, Fleur-de-lis is actually a very skilled fighter, and terrifies even the strongest and toughest of ponies.
She is a black belt in several types of martial arts, such as Neighzillian Jiu-jitsu, capoeira, kickboxing, judo, karv maga, tae kwon do, kung fu, karate, muay thai, savate and others. she is also an expert at boxing, street fighting and brawling, and amateur and gecko-roman wrestling.

You know they actually made an official comic about this…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide