Crazy Headcanons

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Sunset Shimmer is brave, somewhat overconfident with cunning and a lot of leadership traits….she’s also afraid of injections and CHS becomes a mess during vaccine day.
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
The woodpecker from “It Isn’t the Mane Thing About You” is a pileated woodpecker with dwarfism.
Amphibian Swamp
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

G5
If you don’t include foals (or maybe including them) Jazz is physically the weakest earth pony. To the point it doesn’t even look like she’s got the natural earth pony strength.
Based on “Nightmare Night Party” where she went flying after head butting Misty at a high speed (with Misty simply being knocked into a coat rack) and in “Baby Critters” where she failed to pull a microphone from a seagull’s grip, sending her flying.
I know those were over exaggerated as an attempt at humour. But her being weaker than the rest of her kind would make her more of an innocent cinnamon roll. (And make a good story of her proving she doesn’t need the natural strength of her kind to be “strong” Besides, she does still have the plant magic like the rest of them) Must protect 🥺
I may forget or lose this headcanon in a few days, so… whatever
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
My idea of a Sunnyhitch family dynamic:
“Mom, Dad, I wanna go to the moon and the stars!”
“Sorry son. Thats impossible how about we take you on a cruise?”
“Don’t listem to him! If you follow your heart you can go to another galaxy! And you can spread friendship and harmony to so many places! I’ll buy all the supplies we need!”
“Dang it Sunny! I’m trying to save us some money!”
Twi Clown
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
After an ill advised drinking night, Twilight made the argument that since telekinesis doesn’t involve any eye-hoof coordination, she can just use magic to make a quick harmless experiment…
She ended up blowing up the whole lab…and yet her biggest concern was still the next morning’s hangover.
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
Button Mash’s Starter/First Partner Ponýmon:
Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
Fennekin
Rowlet
Scorbunny
Sprigatito
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Celestia is not actually immortal. She simply has a longer lifespan than others through some ritual. But her death will come.
When Twilight showed her power, Celestia was already thinking of potential heirs. Even Sunset Shimmer was considered.
Celestia was actually in the beginning of the show was in the last century of her life.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Rarity once wrote a romance novel about a humble village girl and a beloved but spoiled prince and her quest to win him over and when that failed to get revenge.
Rarity asked Twilight to promote it. Unfortunately for Twilight the book was one of the worst things she had ever seen, filled with cliches, contrivances, scenes that go nowhere, and overly long monologues that are simply rants. Rarity definitely had a better eye for visuals than storytelling.
Twilight had to think of an excuse not to fulfill Rarity’s request.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Twilight eventually set it by simply not sharing her actual opinions of the book. She did decided to get the publishers, thinking Rarity would be more capable of taking negative feedback from third parties than friends.
Probably only made the problem worse because bookhorse cannot say no to Rarity.
Korora
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Let's keep calm here...
In Klugetown, G1 Applejack would have appointed herself judge, jury, and executioner–and been slain before long.
Chopsticks
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
Since the thread is 10 years old, has anybody gone back through to see how close or if any actually came true?
Also wasn’t sure if this was just for crazy headcanons or more serious, thought-provoking ones.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie love poker. AJ and Rarity doesn’t mind. Fluttershy merely plays to be with the group. Spike and Starlight Glimmer sorta play it in friendly reunion. Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer however detest it since they hate leaving victory to random number god. Celestia is forbidden to play poker because of gambling addiction and Luna merely believed poker promotes bad habits.
Chopsticks
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I noticed someone said something about writing letters to Twilight in the future, and someone else mentioned Twilight and Mordecai being a couple.
Anyway, I don’t think it’s too far-fetched to assume that Zipp is getting in on the whole detective/investigation thing to take over for Hitch as Sherriff… if not maybe even get in a relationship with him (though I hope not the latter; canonically confirming/sinking ships is a very serious matter!).
Something tells me Zipp is NOT going to become Queen Haven’s heir (nor should she). And Zipp is going to need a path out.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
the hippogriffs of mt aris once controlled a vast empire in the southlands before a succession of incompetent monarchs lead to it’s decline. also klugetown was once a major hippogriff city before the empire declined. I’ve got a whole succession of crazy head canons about the southlands if people care to listen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide