Crazy Headcanons

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Yes. Igneous went into the cave in search of a sign of what to name his child. He did the same with Maud and Limestone. He blindly tossed a stone in the cave and it hit some marble. The echoes from the ricochet woke up baby Pinkie and he followed the cries to her.
Sadrai

Discord and Zephyr breeze meet through Fluttershy and became best bro’s doing stuff like pulling pranks on creatures, having fun, etc.
Background Pony #BEBC
Equestria’s common “gemstones” are actually made mostly of crystallized pure magical energy that accumulates in a high-magic environment in a manner analogous to the way sugar crystals can form in sugar syrup. Some creatures, like dragons, can absorb the energies by eating the “gemstones.” If they tried to eat mundane Earthly gems, they might damage their teeth.
Background Pony #BEBC
One of the odder aspects of Equestrian culture is the fact that it’s normal for adults who are experiencing strong emotions to burst into song about them in public. Passers-by show their compassion and emotional support by dancing and singing along. Most of the ponies who do this are not trained musicians, nor songwriters or poets by trade. yet they are able to improvise on the spot songs with technically appropriate rhyme, meter, and rhythm. Experts think the phenomenon is magical in nature.
Sadrai

I read a fanfic based on the Spongebob Snail race episode. It replaced the characters with Equestria girl characters an was about a Dog race instead of Snails. Snails played Patrick of course. One part he says

“Check out my new dog I bought from Trixie. I call him Manson.”

And Twilight says “uh Snails your dog is a brick”.

Then Snails says “Yeah thanks I know. He’s built like a wall.”

I headcanon Trixie actually did this to him.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Equestria’s common “gemstones” are actually made mostly of crystallized pure magical energy that accumulates in a high-magic environment in a manner analogous to the way sugar crystals can form in sugar syrup. Some creatures, like dragons, can absorb the energies by eating the “gemstones.” If they tried to eat mundane Earthly gems, they might damage their teeth.

That would explain how magical devices (such as Tank’s propeller powered by some kind of magic gem, and Kerfuffle’s leg which looks like it’s using another magic gem as a neural interface) are so readily available.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide