Crazy Headcanons

Background Pony #E006
@Brass Beau  
I am wrestling with the urge to carry out an experiment–store brand no-bake cheesecake mix + instant chocolate pudding + instant coffee, in a graham cracker crust, maybe with chocolate chips on top. Just to see whether it’s possible to make a chocolate mocha cheesecake and whether it will be palatable, made from all store brand stuff from a “big box” store.
Background Pony #E006
@Brass Beau  
Thanks.

Cooking has been a hobby of mine for years. A late friend of mine used to organize potluck dinners for the local sci-fi and fantasy fandom, and I’d bring desserts, usually. I was always struck by how people reacted to the different things I’d made. Pound cake made from scratch with homemade vanilla buttercream icing? Meh. Pecan pie with molasses and vanilla, made from scratch? Meh. Blueberry pie made from scratch, with a butter crust made from scratch? Meh. Store brand no-bake cheesecake from a mix from a box, colored pink with food coloring, and a few fresh strawberries on top? Everyone goes gaga.

It’s like writing greentext at 4chan. The reception I get is in inverse proportion to the amount of effort I put in. I suppose people like bright colors, and short first-draft-quality greentext that ends with a bad pun or a meme reference.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I suppose people like bright colors, and short first-draft-quality greentext that ends with a bad pun or a meme reference.

The internet in a nutshell.  
Speaking of Internet and Equestria, I can’t decide if Rainbow Dash would be a huge troll or if she’s too dumb to navigate internet culture.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I suppose people like bright colors, and short first-draft-quality greentext that ends with a bad pun or a meme reference.
The internet in a nutshell.
Speaking of Internet and Equestria, I can’t decide if Rainbow Dash would be a huge troll or if she’s too dumb to navigate internet culture.

She’d be big into athletic forums and chatrooms. She would have been the founder and perhaps main moderator of the Wonderbolts subreddit.
Korora
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
G1: Beezen wanted Paradise Estate because he didn’t know the Flash Stone was destroyed, and he wanted its power.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide