Viewing last 25 versions of post by Frustration in Excelsis in topic Crazy Headcanons

Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
"[@Wiimeiser":](/pony/crazy-headcanons/post/3433021#post_3433021

[bq]
)

>
What do unicorns eat, then?[/bq]

I tend to see them as regular herbivores. At least in my headcanon, equines -- unicorns, donkeys, zebras, etc. -- are herbivorous by default; the earth ponies' partial lithivory and pegasi's partial carnivory are the proverbial exceptions that prove the rule.

By extension, this also means that one of the biggest challenges of alicornhood is adapting to new dietary requirements -- especially if you started out as an unicorn like Twilight did.

On another matter, you've gone and made me curious about this N-Verse of yours, now. What's it about?
No reason given
Edited by Frustration in Excelsis
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -

Worldbuilding Addict
"@Wiimeiser":/pony/crazy-headcanons/post/3433021#post_3433021

[bq]What do unicorns eat, then?[/bq]

I tend to see them as regular herbivores. At least in my headcanon, equines -- unicorns, donkeys, zebras, etc. -- are herbivorous by default; the earth ponies' partial lithivory and pegasi's partial carnivory are the proverbial exceptions that prove the rule.

On another matter, Iyou'mve gone actund mallyde me curious about this N-Verse of yours, now. What's it about?
No reason given
Frustration in Excelsis
Artist -

Worldbuilding Addict
"@Wiimeiser":/pony/crazy-headcanons/post/3433021#post_3433021

[bq]What do unicorns eat, then?[/bq]

On another matter, I'm actually curious about this N-Verse of yours, now. What's it about?
No reason given