Crack Shippings Taken Seriously

QueenChrysalisIsBestVillain
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

She is our Queen
@EPPony  
Well, if we want to be like that I suggest we all ship Queen Chrysalis/Flash Sentry

@Meanlucario  
She still isn’t completely reformed in my opinion. Which is ridiculous at this point they should have given her enough development in season 6 so that she wouldn’t do reckless things like she did in To Change a Changeling.
hironakamura
Artist -

Its a crack ship. You don’t need a reason to ship them. I would think people have shipped Starlight with Flash because they’re both kind of controversial.
Scrounge
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
with

Which flower pony goes with which bimbette is up to personal preference, since each trio’s members all basically act the same as each other.

@Crystalis  
Her heart’s in the right place, even if her brain isn’t. If doing something stupid was a sign of villainy, Rainbow Dash would be in Tartarus by now.

@hironakamura  
I still ship Flash with Derpy. Though I suppose that really goes mostly for their EqG versions.
Background Pony #0D8B
@EPPony  
The only logical reason one should put Sombra and Sweetie Belle in the same picture is if they are doing a Bleach crossover as Kenpachi and Yachiru.
deactivatedae30d822
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

I have a lot of crack shippings, so I’ll just talk about the ones in my nextgen.

Pharcord - Not sure how I got into this one! I just thought it would be interesting to see them together. I feel Discord could truly be himself around Pharynx, and vice-versa!

Rarimaud - They just seem very compatible to me!

Emberheart - Adorable, and vastly underrated. Only 5 pics of them ;^; I feel like Flurry is going to grow up to be rebellious, and Ember could definitely help her get in touch with her wild side.

Flashburst - I blame Lopoddity.

Doubleset - I feel like they have similar personalities, I hope they meet if Sunset ever returns to Equestria.

Cheesecoco - Shy girl with party boy, what’s not to like? I like it more than the overly happy-go-lucky Cheesepie.

Soarinlane - They seemed awfully similar to me, so I thought they’d be cute together.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@TempestShadow  
Ah.

…Double Diamond and Sunset have similar personalities? No offense but I don’t really get that impression, personally. Mind explaining where you’re coming from?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Ranch  
Yeah, I like to work on stories and scenarios of one until something potentially better gets suggested.

I started myself with Twilight, dabbled in Fluttershy, then went on to Sunset, and now Pinkie’s sister.

I even shipped him with Chrysalis for a time.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
How about Daring Do and Quibble Pants?

Also, CMC OT3. Oh, sure, there’s clop stuff, but I’ve seen nothing in terms of actual shipping. Given the special nature of their bond, I can’t help but feel like they’re destined to be the most important ponies in each other’s lives on several levels. And if one of those levels isn’t romantic, then whoever any of them do wind up in a relationship with could run the risk of not getting the attention they deserve.

@VNagato  
Personally, I ship Coloratura with Sapphire Shores. Sapphire would make a nice mentor-with-benefits (not really the phrase I’m looking for, but whatevs) for Rara, IMO, and it’d probably be good for her to have somepony she can trust. (Either that or it’s just a cheap set-up for a ponified version of the once-infamous Britney/Madonna kiss. Sometimes I’m easily amused.)
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@ice1517  
There was a whole thing at the 2003 VMAs. Ages ago in pop-cultural time, but some things linger in the collective memory. This is the only video I could find of it that seems to have the audio intact, unfortunately, but try googling “britney madonna kiss” or “vma 2003” for the info I’m too lazy to sort out for you.

Oh, and Christina Whatsherface was there too, but Britney and Madonna were the ones who got all the media attention.

And apparently the staging was also a throwback to Madonna’s performance at the first VMAs. You learn something new every day.

@VNagato  
Maybe not crack, per se, but it’s definitely a ship that nobody ships. There’s only a handful of pics, and FiMfiction doesn’t seem to have any stories for the pairing at all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide