Crack Shippings Taken Seriously

Careless Whisper

Regarding the sudden emergence and the rapid rise & fall of the Embrax tag this weekend…
I can understand why people made it, and the supposed shipping fuel from that one scene in triple threat, but I don't think it's gonna go anywhere. Of course if it were up to me I would've had that scene come to an end with dialogue that goes something like this…

Thorax: By the way Ember, the next time you see spike, probably somewhere in private, try telling him how you feel.

Ember: What?! I… I don't know what you're talking about!

Thorax: Ember, Changelings like me can derive nourishment from love itself, so I know it when I see it. You couldn't have made it more obvious to me if you tried.
Ranch
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Commissions Open
Ok so I've been debating two ships for the last day or so and I'm no closer to deciding which one I want to go with. Both involve spike. Spike/Gilda vs Spike/Gabby.

I have two options.

Option 1: Gilda. Ignore the age gap and try not to sweat bullets as I try to avoid looking like a pedophile. Granted I'm just heavily ASSUMING the idea that Gabby is younger than Gilda, far as I know this isn't true but I don't think it can be proven or disproven.

Option 2: Gabby. Try to make Gabby interesting through headcanon…I can do this but I have to get off my lazy butt to make it happen. Gabby is the Spongebob of Griffonstone but there isn't much else to her besides that. I think Gilda is a much better realized character than Gabby.
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Spike and Cadance are (presumably) going to outlive Rarity and Shining Armor, and Cadance seems just as fond of Spike as the rest of the Crystal Empire does, so…

I dunno. It's a thought.
Meanlucario
AAA Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@Crystalis
Both those statesman are false. Flash (Human version) is made of multiple tropes that usually apply to boyfriends in fiction, while his pony counterpart has a much personality as any other background character. Starlight had questionable execution, but has developed to a point where she does well as a main focus without drawing onto her past mistakes, and is quite a different character from Sunset, the EQG character that people claimed she was a rip-off of once she was reformed.
QueenChrysalisIsBestVillain
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

She is our Queen
@Meanlucario
Flash is always considerate and never pushy. Starlight Glimmer was a cultist and continues to be pushy and forceful against others. She imposes her will on others more than once even after being reformed. Besides, she is also rude and has a bad attitude. Flash is positive (we ignore Rainbow Rocks behavior because that was magic induced) and kind. The two personalities simply don't mesh.
Meanlucario
AAA Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@Crystalis
1 doesn't make for a good or interesting character, and 2 has a slow, gradual process of reformation. Not everyone can be Sunset and just do a 180 at a drop of a hat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~