Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Crack Shippings Taken Seriously

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Ok so I've been debating two ships for the last day or so and I'm no closer to deciding which one I want to go with. Both involve spike. Spike/Gilda vs Spike/Gabby.

I have two options.

Option 1: Gilda. Ignore the age gap and try not to sweat bullets as I try to avoid looking like a pedophile. Granted I'm just heavily ASSUMING the idea that Gabby is younger than Gilda, far as I know this isn't true but I don't think it can be proven or disproven.

Option 2: Gabby. Try to make Gabby interesting through headcanon...I can do this but I have to get off my lazy butt to make it happen. Gildabby is the Spongebob of Griffonstone but there isn't much else to her besides that. I think Gilda is a much better realized character than Gabby.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Ok so I've been debating two ships for the last day or so and I'm no closer to deciding which one I want to go with. Both involve spike. Spike/Gilda vs Spike/Gabby.

I have two options.

Option 1: Gilda. Ignore the age gap and try not to sweat bullets as I try to avoid looking like a pedophile. Granted I'm just heavily ASSUMING the idea that Gabby is younger than Gilda, far as I know this isn't true but I don't think it can be proven or disproven.

Option 2: Gabby. Try to make Gabby interesting through headcanon...I can do this but I have to get off my lazy butt to make it happen. Gilda is the Spongebob of Griffonstone but there isn't much else to her besides that. I think Gilda is a much better realized character than Gabby.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends

I have two options.

Option 1: Ignore the age gap and try not to sweat bullets as I try to avoid looking like a pedophile. Granted I'm just heavily ASSUMING the idea that Gabby is younger than Gilda, far as I know this isn't true but I don't think it can be proven or disproven.

Option 2: Try to make Gabby interesting through headcanon...I can do this but I have to get off my lazy butt to make it happen. Gilda is the Spongebob of Griffonstone but there isn't much else to her besides that. I think Gilda is a much better realized character than Gabby.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends

I have two options.

Option 1: Ignore the age gap and try not to sweat bullets as I try to avoid looking like a pedophile. Granted I'm just heavily ASSUMING the idea that Gabby is younger than Gilda, far as I know this isn't true but I don't think it can be proven or disproven.

Option 2: Try to make Gabby interesting through headcanon...I can do this but I have to get off my lazy butt to make it happen. Gilda is the Spongebob of Griffonstone but there isn't much else to her besides that.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch