Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Crack Shippings Taken Seriously

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
"[@Background Pony #F737":](/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3081329#post_3081329

)

Wow you're a bit of a cunt.

"Imma talk shit."

"I respond."

"Oh woah woah back off before we derail the thread even though we're talking about shipping in here so really nothing was derailed at all."

Moron.

"

[
@LanceOmikron":](/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3081273#post_3081273

)

I don't think I'm overreacting. I think for this to be an episode focused on romance, they did a bad job with it. And if this is the best they could do then I don't ever want them to write a romance episode ever again.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
"@Background Pony #F737":/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3081329#post_3081329

Wow you're a bit a cunt.

"Imma talk shit."

"I respond."

"Oh woah woah back off before we derail the thread even though we're talking about shipping in here so really nothing was derailed at all."

Moron.

"@LanceOmikron":/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3081273#post_3081273

I don't think I'm overreacting. I think for this to be an episode focused on romance, they did a bad job with it. And if this is the best they could do then I don't ever want them to write a romance episode ever again.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch