Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kegworth in topic Crack Shippings Taken Seriously

Kegworth

"[@Meanlucario":](/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3079951#post_3079951

"
)

[
@Meanlucario":](/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3079978#post_3079978
[spoiler]
)  
||
Words cannot express how much I agree with you, I feel very sad, and angry... okay make that 99% sad 1% angry. When Images and the premise of "Hard To Say Anything" were revealed I'm not gonna lie, they were enough to make me worry about the supposed future of Macora, I never thought I would want something to turn out badly for Big Mac. I kept telling myself that "No matter what happens, Macora will always be my OTP." But yeah... having possible evidence for it in canon would've been nice added bonus. For Sugar Belle there was no prior evidence, the whole thing coming out of nowhere like that just sounds like someone in the Dev room just took a random ball and ran with it. the episode should have been about learning to deal with rejection, letting go, respecting the other's choice, moving on, and getting over love that was lost. A happy ending just would not have been an educational or helpful for a show that teaches lessons like MLP. Yes those lessons were passed onto Feather Bangs, but all that did was reduce the impact of the lesson a character we never met before learning something just feels empty, while the same thing happening one we have known for years is priceless. Instead of those valuable lessons all we got was Don't interfere with romance. Seriously? Didn't the crusaders already learn that same exact lesson in the Hearts and Hooves Day episode? **Sigh** I try my best not to be a slave to canon events, but damn this was real blow to my ego.[/spoiler]||
Reason: Couldn't get hide spoiler to work
Edited by Kegworth
Kegworth

"@Meanlucario":/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3079951#post_3079951

"@Meanlucario":/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3079978#post_3079978
[/spoiler]Words cannot express how much I agree with you, I feel very sad, and angry... okay make that 99% sad 1% angry. When Images and the premise of "Hard To Say Anything" were revealed I'm not gonna lie, they were enough to make me worry about the supposed future of Macora, I never thought I would want something to turn out badly for Big Mac. I kept telling myself that "No matter what happens, Macora will always be my OTP." But yeah... having possible evidence for it in canon would've been nice added bonus. For Sugar Belle there was no prior evidence, the whole thing coming out of nowhere like that just sounds like someone in the Dev room just took a random ball and ran with it. the episode should have been about learning to deal with rejection, letting go, respecting the other's choice, moving on, and getting over love that was lost. A happy ending just would not have been an educational or helpful for a show that teaches lessons like MLP. Yes those lessons were passed onto Feather Bangs, but all that did was reduce the impact of the lesson a character we never met before learning something just feels empty, while the same thing happening one we have known for years is priceless. *Sigh* I try my best not to be a slave to canon events, but damn this was real blow to my ego.[/spoiler]
Edited by Kegworth
Kegworth

[/Words cannot express how much I agree with you, I feel very sad, and angry... okay make that 99% sad 1% angry. When Images and the premise of "Hard To Say Anything" were revealed I'm not gonna lie, they were enough to make me worry about the supposed future of Macora, I never thought I would want something to turn out badly for Big Mac. I kept telling myself that "No matter what happens, Macora will always be my OTP." But yeah... having possible evidence for it in canon would've been nice added bonus. For Sugar Belle there was no prior evidence, the whole thing coming out of nowhere like that just sounds like someone in the Dev room just took a random ball and ran with it. the episode should have been about learning to deal with rejection, letting go, respecting the other's choice, moving on, and getting over love that was lost. A happy ending just would not have been an educational or helpful for a show that teaches lessons like MLP. Yes those lessons were passed onto Feather Bangs, but all that did was reduce the impact of the lesson a character we never met before learning something just feels empty, while the same thing happening one we have known for years is priceless. *Sigh* I try my best not to be a slave to canon events, but damn this was real blow to my ego./]
Edited by Kegworth
Kegworth

[Words cannot express how much I agree with you, I feel very sad, and angry... okay make that 99% sad 1% angry. When Images and the premise of "Hard To Say Anything" were revealed I'm not gonna lie, they were enough to make me worry about the supposed future of Macora, I never thought I would want something to turn out badly for Big Mac. I kept telling myself that "No matter what happens, Macora will always be my OTP." But yeah... having possible evidence for it in canon would've been nice added bonus. For Sugar Belle there was no prior evidence, the whole thing coming out of nowhere like that just sounds like someone in the Dev room just took a random ball and ran with it. the episode should have been about learning to deal with rejection, letting go, respecting the other's choice, moving on, and getting over love that was lost. A happy ending just would not have been an educational or helpful for a show that teaches lessons like MLP. Yes those lessons were passed onto Feather Bangs, but all that did was reduce the impact of the lesson a character we never met before learning something just feels empty, while the same thing happening one we have known for years is priceless. *Sigh* I try my best not to be a slave to canon events, but damn this was real blow to my ego./]
No reason given
Edited by Kegworth