Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Crack Shippings Taken Seriously

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Its like 3am where I live so this might just be sleep talking. But Garble and Limestone Pie is an attractive ship to me. Just sayin.

I've hit a bit of an impasse as a next gen artist. At first I shipped Garble and Ember. I thought they looked cute together. But over time I've gotten less interested in Ember. Like, she's a bitoo boring. And the whole thing about being a DragonLord is really ill-conceived, I don't know what to do with her as a character.

Once I've settled on a ship I tend to not change my mind, but seemingly over night the idea of Garble and Limestone hit me like a wrecking ball.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Its like 3am where I live so this might just be sleep talking. But Garble and Limestone Pie is an attractive ship to me. Just sayin.

I've hit a bit of an impasse as a next gen artist. At first I shipped Garble and Ember. I thought they looked cute together. But over time I've gotten less interested in Ember. Like she's too boring. And the whole thing about being a DragonLord is really ill-conceived, I don't know what to do with her as a character.

Once I've settled on a ship I tend to not change my mind, but seemingly over night the idea of Garble and Limestone hit me like a wrecking ball.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends

I've hit a bit of an impasse as a next gen artist. At first I shipped Garble and Ember. I thought they looked cute together. But over time I've gotten less interested in Ember. Like she's too boring. And the whole thing about being a DragonLord is really ill-conceived, I don't know what to do with her as a character.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
No reason given
Edited by Ranch