Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Crack Shippings Taken Seriously

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Woof
"[@Meanlucario":](/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3070096#post_3070096

)

I don't see why it wouldn't work. What works could be just about anything since this fandom ships virtually the rest of the Mane Six with Dash. This fandom ships everyone with Rainbow Dash. Including the sink.

Dumbbell doesn't really have a personality. He's a background pony who said a few lines. So he is virtually a blank slate. So I decided thinkat they both share a competitive nature and may both tend to be argumentative, but it wouldn't turn into a full blown fight, just more competition. (All couples fight though so I wouldn't omit that. Its just that the less savory parts of a relationship are rarely tuched upon.)

I think his cutie mark would symbolize that he is good at training other ponies. Like his talent is helping others reach their peak fitness. Contrast with Bulk Biceps, I think his talent is **Being** super strong and fit.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Woof
"@Meanlucario":/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3070096#post_3070096

I don't see why it wouldn't work. What works could be just about anything since this fandom ships virtually the rest of the Mane Six with Dash. This fandom ships everyone with Rainbow Dash. Including the sink.

Dumbbell doesn't really have a personality. He's a background pony who said a few lines. So he is virtually a blank slate. I think they both share a competitive nature and may both tend to be argumentative, but it wouldn't turn into a full blown fight, just more competition. (All couples fight though so I wouldn't omit that.) I think his cutie mark would symbolize that he is good at training other ponies. Like his talent is helping others reach their peak fitness. Contrast with Bulk Biceps, I think his talent is *Being* super strong and fit.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Woof
"@Meanlucario":/pony/crack-shippings-taken-seriously/post/3070096#post_3070096

Dumbbell doesn't really have a personality. He's a background pony who said a few lines. So he is virtually a blank slate. I think they both share a competitive nature and may both tend to be argumentative, but it wouldn't turn into a full blown fight, just more competition. I think his cutie mark would symbolize that he is good at training other ponies. Like his talent is helping others reach their peak fitness. Contrast with Bulk Biceps, I think his talent is *Being* super strong and fit.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch