Chrystal pony species

RegMoD
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Has there ever been a species name for the chrystal ponies? Earth ponies are ponies, unicorn ponies are unicorns, pegasus ponies are pegasi, bug ponies are changelings/changedlings, and bat ponies are thestrals. so what would a chrystal pony be?
RegMoD
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

@Background Pony #7D9D  
Yes, I have thought of that however I figure there has to be more to it than just the crystal heart giving them the texture when in its vicinity. Also we don’t have to adhere strictly to canon on this. It is my belief that crystal ponies are a separate subspecies of earth pony in the same context that thestrals are a subspecies of pegasi.

Just realized I was spelling “crystal” wrong. Thanks for nothing spellcheck.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide