Characters that you think are over hated

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
To me, it would be Zephyr Breeze. Him fearing failure to the extent of not doing anything is relatable.

I think that the moral of not worrying about failure and RD and Fluttershy helping him from procrasinating is good.
Sadrai

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Yeah he is another one I feel is over hated I can relate to him fearing failure and not wanting to do something out of fear, I can even relate to having older siblings who want to help me succeed in life but get annoyed with me not trying.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Whenever I mention Crusaders of the Lost Mark, the people who seem to dislike that episode tend to mention Diamond Tiara’s mother as a reason why they didn’t like that episode. But I think that’s the point of the story. That a little girl is being influenced her terrible mother.

One of my 5 favourite episodes in the entire show. :)
deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Ring Team  
Diamond Tiara used to be overhated before the episode Crusaders of the lost mark, but once the episode aired and she stopped being a bully everyone began to appreciate her and turn their hatred on her mother Spoiled Rich, because DT’s mother influenced her to be a bully.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Discord hes a spirit of chaos and disharmony ofc he still causes trouble and he has a inherently different mindset then others reformed or not also he does change just subtlety and without becoming a perfect goody goody in a day. Hes literally one of the most complex characters in the series.
IronYoshi
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Best Worst Artist
Celestia and Queen Novo. The level of vitriol people have against them is absurd.
Also lotta dead threads becoming super active again, aren’t there?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide