"Cartoon gags"

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Klonoahedgehog  
I guess something like that would be restricted to “adult” anime, if this censorship keeps up.

I even remember a scene from one of those classic Looney Toons where Bugs SHOT a noisy audience during his piano performance to shut him up, using a revolver in front of a thousand audiences in cold blood!
Takuto_Shindou
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@SeraphimDawn  
And what about the disney movies?The three little pigs is still terrifying to me, now if Cadence makes an evil face with flames around her or King Sombra explodes someone says “You know, for kids!”
Klonoahedgehog
Thread Starter - The Pokemon thread

@Grieffon  
I only got up to episode 10 before i stopped, not because it was bad but because i couldn’t find more episodes subbed, i had to settle for watching randon bits and pieces on Youtube, whenever they unlock a new form is when someone dies.
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
i searched this “digimon fusion” youm mention and it is…a fanfic?

edit: oh wait, is the name of the english dub…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide