Brony Nostalgia

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@QuirkyCapricorn
Me too. I will always have nostlagia for that parody show. It’s has such a silly yet creepy atmosphere. I love how much effort they put into songs and animation and the characters as well.
No offense to the haters, but I will love it forever.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
I frequently get nostalgic for the period of time I was still new to MLP (late 2015 to all of 2016 if anyone cares). I would replay various songs and episode clips from Seasons 1-5 on Youtube (thank you, Letupita725HD★ and NonParry) so I could familiarize myself with a series I missed out on for 5-6 years.
As far as fan content is concerned, I really loved listening to Eilemonty’s MLP covers and KingSpartaX37’s (previously known as DeltaBrony) remixes that were basically mashups of MLP and video game songs (example).
I also miss when I was oblivious to the negative side of the fandom.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
We’ll have to agree to disagree, because upon rewatching the abridged series recently, none of them hold up particularly well. Camaraderie (my favourite) I still feel holds up better than the likes of FiW or MAS, but even then it definitely shows its age.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide