Adventure Episodes.

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
One thing that has been bothering me for quite awhile now.  
Why is it that the only places they show are Ponyville and Canterlot not to mention the Crystal Empire, when Equestria is such a vast land? Why haven’t they done any episodes that take place anywhere else in 90% of Equestria? Or do the other places such as Hoofington, Trottingham, or Manehatten even exist at all? There was also a lack of any new or existing sapient non-pony creatures in season 3, why is that?

Big Adventure, what adventure?  
Or perhaps it’s just me being paranoid about where I think the show is heading to.  
I’m not explicitly against Princess Twilight. However, those who think the show would become stale if Twilight didn’t become a Alicorn, you’d think they could’ve done several more adventures to test the friendship of Twilight and her friends, solving a wide range of complex problems and defeating adversaries? Wouldn’t these adventure tests be more fulfilling for the follow up to Twilight’s ascension, rather than being snugged in Ponyville doing practically nothing but everyday life problems?

In most shows I’ve watched and games I’ve played, class ascension and/or transformations occur when the character gets enraged, defeats a powerful adversary, or have surpassed their mentor.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Well, I guess Hasbro just doesn’t mean to make FiM a show with heavy continuity. If you read the comic, you know what FiM can become. It’s quite upsetting with so many restrictions limiting the show’s potential, but that’s just how things work.

From the show’s perspective, if the mane 6 leave their town for a month, there probably won’t be a Ponyville when they come back.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Grieffon  
It feels like a RPG where the character is boxed in to one district or town. Don’t even remind me of Summon Nights Swordcraft Story 1 where in the endgame it is just the town and the labyrinth. And Shining Souls…

Instead of Equestria Girls, they should make a show adaption of the FiM comic with a more mature rating of course. With a higher rating, soccer moms should less munition to b- about. If they don’t like it, simple, don’t watch.
Trickquestion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This is one of my biggest issues with the show. The writers have crafted a wholly unique fantasy world with an amazing diversity of creatures and art design, but we rarely venture outside of one small town with a relatively uniform population. They seem content to keep the really interesting stuff (the west, the Everfree, big cities) in the background.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Trickquestion  
Which one of the reasons why I think there should be episodes or side series that detail mostly the non-mane 6 characters in greater details in a “meanwhile” fashion. Pokemon Chronicles for example.

I’m beginning to think the writers are kind of getting lazy with the world building aspect. Season 1 had the most travel episodes. I don’t Hasbro minds too much about world building, just as long as it’s done right.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide