Adorable Citizens of Wuvy-Dovey Smoochy Land

kruppenstein

What do you think happened to them? Are they all dead? How did the love draining affect them, was it fatal? Did Chrysalis really kill one in front of CMC? Where did that one at the end of #3 come from? Do you think they were somehow saved offscreen? Do you feel bad for them?
Sjogre
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Well, Chrysalis still had at least one left by the time that she kidnapped the CMC… From what the officer said to her when Chrysalis was starting her plan, they didn’t seem to be in any danger of running out of them.

Going by what we’ve seen, both in the comic and in the show, being fed on isn’t necessarily fatal. Whether the Wuvlanders were all killed, turned into more changelings, or just recovered offscreen was left unmentioned, and there’s room to argue for all three possibilities.
kruppenstein

@Sjogre  
But if it wasn’t fatal, why would the changeling mook say “we havy planty of them left” as if implying that those already drained aren’t “left” anymore? And AB says she can’t “go” before getting her cutie mark…
Vlakc

@Itsthinking

Your avatar goes so well with what you said XD

@kruppenstein

Regarding those cats, well… I read the comics a considerable amount of time ago, so…

I think either they’re all dead or at least the majority of them are.

If you consider eating in one in front of them as killing (which is what I think happened) then yes.

I don’t remember any of them in the end of #3 (probably bad memory)

I think is very unlikely that they were saved offscreen, they would have at least have mentioned it

I don’t feel bad for them because I’m a shit of a person :3
Sjogre

@kruppenstein  
I said being drained isn’t necessarily fatal. We know that ponies can survive it. We don’t actually know if being drained alone even can be fatal, or if the changelings just kill their victims afterwards.

We also don’t know if the officer talking to Chrysalis meant that they had plenty of Wuvlanders left alive, or plenty in condition to be drained.

Again, you can argue that the Wuvlanders were in bad condition, but not actually dead. What happened to the bulk of them wasn’t mentioned either way.

Come down to it, we don’t even know if that was the only town in Wuvy-Dovey Smoochy Land. Even if the changelings killed everyone in that town, there might still be others that escaped or weren’t attacked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide