About Shining Armor...

Crowley
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Can't we all get along?
Is he still Captain of the Canterlot Royal Guard or what?  
I mean, he’s been the co-ruler of the Crystal Empire for a while now, surely that means he’s no longer got that Guard job in Canterlot?  
And if he DOES still have that job, how does he manage to keep on top of it if he’s so far away?  
“Sorry, I can’t command these guards in Canterlot right now, I’m busy running an Empire with my wife!”  

I’m thinking about this way too much, aren’t I?
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Crowley  
Who knows. It’s not like the guard was ever that important so the writers probably haven’t thought about it outside of Shining Armor.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
He was shown as still being Captain in Twilight’s Kingdom, but that might have just been a temporary thing given the situation at the time.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@thatguy

Interestingly, that probably ties the Empire to Equestria even more. Since one of its co-rulers is beholden to the royal guard.

That does explain Flash Sentry also. He probably had some members of the royal guard transferred over to the Crystal Empire. They actually probably have more to do now, given how they seemed to do very little in Equestria.
Latecomer

@Crowley  
I’m going to guess he runs the Crystal Empire equivalent, which is partly staffed by guards he swiped from his old job (like Flash Sentry).

Of course after the Storm king stopped by, he maybe guessed that he shouldn’t have taken all the good ones, but it was a bit late.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide