Viewing last 25 versions of post by Antonyourknee in topic A Celebration of the Pegasus Queen (Queen Haven appreciation thread)

Antonyourknee
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

A waste of biomatter
Have you seen this post by heavySplatter?
>>2826972p
I found his ideas to quite interesting and a nice way to include a link to FIM and be a plot point to deal with the origins and history of the Zephyr Royal Family

"It basically theorizes that Cozy Glow was Zipp and Pipp's great grandmother and the first queen/founder of Zephyr Heights. Cozy was also possibly one of the few individuals responsible for the three races breaking apart. Adding on to the concept, though she had long since passed away, her presence can at times still be felt in the castle. And she uses her will to entice her great granddaughter for some sort of nefarious purpose.

By the way, in case you're wondering why Pipp's eyes are red instead of green, it's all apart of darien's concept. Pipp eye's were going to be red in her original design, and he theorized that she was possibly related to Cozy Glow for that reason. Personally, between that and the vintage aesthetic that both characters possess, I'd say it could have some legitimacy behind it."

In response to my comment on how she escaped petrification:"I'd like to think that since she was just a filly she was allowed to be released and be given a new leash on life. But at some point when she got older and the pony races began to separate, she saw an opportunity and seized it. She more than likely went from being a trusted official to a queen; Using her whits and charisma to lead a group of pegasi, eventually founding Zephyr Heights, and becoming it's first queen. I also theorize that she was the one who started the idea of deceiving her subjects into thinking that she could still fly when magic disappeared."
No reason given
Edited by Antonyourknee