WTF is going on? (Site Staff Only PLS)

deactivated0b1af662f70

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble could site staff tell me what the hay happened the pass few weeks and where the site is going forward? what I see a lot of people saying has me scared for the site!
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Essentially, a lot of miscommunication and difficulty figuring things out amongst ourselves, mixed with rushed actions, had us angering just about everyone with any political stance. We’re trying to finally sort out what we can after the whole thing exploded. The site is fine, just expect it to take a bit to return to normal.
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
While I’m staff, I haven’t been as active or involved, but I’m in the loop. The last few weeks been complicated. In the simplest way that I can put it, mistakes has been made, add to it poor communication and people voiced their opinion.

I’m pretty sure the site is going to continue.
Background Pony #BAC4
TL;DR: Opinions destroy the world. Go to Mars, the non-forum Anons are going there.
Background Pony #E466
“Miscommunication and rushed actions” AKA various SJW staff members stabbing others in the back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide