Where should I go if I suspect a mistake in comment removal?

Background Pony #EE55
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Hash value is #55EE
Sorry if this is the wrong place… I can’t find a topic where users can appeal for their removed comments.

The comment of interest is under this image:  
>>2275946

Context:  
In the comments below, one user (whose comment is in simplified Chinese, and ended with an emoji) is curious English-speaking users would ever be able to understand the poem they pasted there, and the other user (whose comment is in traditional Chinese) said that they don’t think the translator would be that powerful. To add fun into the discussion, I copied the translation of the poem from Google Translation, and commented that the translator’s output actually exceeded my expectation. My comment was completely in English. It was removed because of “attacking others”, and I think it’s a mistake.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
I’m not sure why that was removed. I’ve restored the comment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Background Pony #EE55
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Hash value is #55EE
@Joey  
Thx.  
Just curious, does Derpibooru employ bots or algorithms to monitor comments? It feels like the sheer amount of them would be infeasible for a team of mods working as volunteers to go through. It might be that my pasted Google Translation output looked pretty weird to whoever was monitoring that comment, and triggered a false positive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide