Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rexton the III in topic What is Wilson score?

Rexton the III
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks -

One artist, two tags
It's awesome because now when you see a picture that you personally don't like in the trending window, your downvote actually matters! You can knock a picture down from a couple of places to several pages with a single click and you can rest easy no one else needs to see it either! It's an awesome damage boost.

I'm being sarcastic of course but I don't see the logic behind it. With the old system it was the same handful of artists that were competing for those spots. Now it's 9/10 of the same artists with the odd score 200 picture thrown in that no one thought to downvote on. Personally I always found it something to aspire towards, you know, making something that people really like and getting recognition for it, but whatever.

The silver lining is that it does give more people a (slight) chance at the spotlight, even if it's pretty much random now.
No reason given
Edited by Rexton the III