[UserStyle] [Theme] Jackybooru

Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Just a flurry of H₂O
Since Clothes Horse is second-best horse I decided to try out Dressabooru. full It’s pretty good so far but the off-white bluish hue of the notification icon is very distracting: it looks as though it’s been tinted to let me know something is there instead of being the same flat white as the other topbar icons. (I know DB doesn’t work that way, but other websites do, and intuitive interfaces are pesky things sometimes. full)

Changing the fill to #fff in the style attribute of the last second-level path element in the SVG for that icon makes it consistent and removes the distraction.
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Just a flurry of H₂O
There’s a glitch in background color (where the site’s base CSS leaks through) in the notification and livestream counts (.header__count) in Dressabooru at least, and probably others.
Nittany Discord
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -

Assistant
Dress Fanatic
@Wellwater  
Wasn’t paying attention to that myself until you said something. The blue still fits with Rarity’s color scheme (if you count her cutie mark), so it didn’t stick out to me.

Curious if I can patch that myself. I might wait for Sollace, but I can try to figure out the code and patch it.
Brony103
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I just applied the dark Twilight theme and it applied to other sites, including 4chan and youtube. Not that I’m complaining but is this normal?
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@Brony103  
Your browser extension might not be supporting the complex regex it uses to match the derpibooru domains.

It’s currently: http?[s]://(www.)?(derpi|trixie)boo(.ru|ru.org).*

You can try changing the line at the top to:

@-moz-document domain(derpibooru.org) {

Unfortunately I can’t really look into it myself until I have internet proper again.
Nittany Discord
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -

Assistant
Dress Fanatic
Looks like Mozilla considers Stylish to be a security threat, stability threat, or both, and don’t want it running on Firefox anymore. You can, but I’m wary about running risky plugins.

Means no more Dressabooru when I use Firefox. :<
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@Nittany Discord  
Indeed. I’ve known about that for a while now, it’s only lately that it hits mainstream media.

The main post on this has been changed to mention Stylus for firefox for a while. I’ll see about finding an alternative for Chrome.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide