[UserStyle] [Theme] Jackybooru

Nittany Discord
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -

Assistant
Dress Fanatic
@Sollace  
I should mention that I love the little Easter Eggs on these themes. Been enjoying the ones on Dressabooru.

Like Solitude said, you probably deserve a badge, but dunno if we have one for userscript makers.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@Nittany Discord  
Heh. Yeah, I always like to try and fit something special into all my stuff.

If you ever find yourself trying out Interactive Ponies on fimfiction, you should totally check out what happens on Nightmare Night.

FimFic Adv also has a hidden cookie clicker game somewhere inside.

I’m perfectly happy without a badge, but if you have to then I’d be fine with just a regular badumsquish badge or something.

Edit:  
And now code tags work:  
full  
:ajbemused:  
Nittany Discord
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -

Assistant
Dress Fanatic
@Sollace  
There might be an existing badge for work like this. One of the mystery badges might do. I’d have to ask the relevant mods if you qualify. Otherwise, I could propose a badge for quality userscripts.

I just have a thing for giving little gold stars out for good work.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
Anyone interested in a beta/prerelease of the emoticon script? link

I did have a post all typed out to release it, but then I accidentally closed the tab and lost it. full

Still unsure about uploading them here, since that’ll be 56 ant-sized images flooding the front page.
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!
@all  
All fixed!

(a class name changed)  
(and it’s still just as awful)

The styles will also work on more variants of the derpi domain.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide