[UserStyle] [Theme] Jackybooru

Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Joey  
I’m just going off those badges, numerous statements in IRC, and how like nearly every mod here is either angry or asking for a different character :P
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
That’s cool, but now a Pinkie theme would be a good idea.

@patec  

@ArmadilloEater

Ask and you shall receive!

I still want to do a dark Twilight theme, cause I think that can look really nice. It’s just turning out more than I expected.

Don’t know if I should make separate threads for these. I’m going to leave them as links or now.

Also I fixed the issues with Jackybooru so it doesn’t look weird under the dark theme.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Sollace  
it looks so good! Nicely done. :D

might have ta change best pony theme for it, but I think I’ll go with the best thing right next to that, having both for use. :p
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@SuperSupermario24  
don’t really see a difference/point to using either. :p

also, on the subject of the style, the only way I managed to make it work was to import the code from Mozilla. I don’t know if that’s how it was, but that’s how I made both themes work.

also, bookshelves. nice. :p
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@toxicitzi  
As I understand it the different domains can generally be used for maintaining different accounts (say mod/non-mod) and/or filters without having to log in/out or having to change things on one domain. Matter of convenience if need be.
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@Solitude  
oh, I see what you mean..

eh, I always use this account anyway, so there’d be no point in me using it and like I said, the styles are just a matter of which one I feel like using it, but thanks for the advice nonetheless. :)
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
Updated Sparklbooru with some fixes for the dookshelves (galleries) dropdown.

@toxicitzi  
Okay.

If anyone else has problems: just check the instructions on the first page.
patec
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Solitude  
Yeah I use them like that.  
And these skins are perfect to make them visibly different and stop mixing them up.

(Although the perfect one for my non-mod would be a Marble Pie theme.. hint hint)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide