Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 9 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 10 versions of post by St@SyaN on Userscripts / Customization

St@SyaN
Artist
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Site Moderator
"@Sollace":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354743#post_4354743
I imaging possibility of using ::after to create a window, which completely blocks Derpibooru and says "pay X to Y to unlock this site";

&
;. Tracking that way probably will be impossible because of untouched part of CSP.

&
quot;@Background Pony #0890":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354748#post_4354748
As byte[] says, using elem.style.prop = x instead of elem.style = "prop:x" bypasses issue.

"@Sollace":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354750#post_4354750
Last time I tried Violentmonkey, it didn't work with Derpibooru *at all*. Maybe stuff changed, though.
No reason given
Edited by St@SyaN
St@SyaN
Artist
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Site Moderator
"@Sollace":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354743#post_4354743
I imaging possibility of using ::after to create a window, which completely blocks Derpibooru and says "pay X to Y to unlock this site"

"@Background Pony #0890":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354748#post_4354748
As byte[] says, using elem.style.prop = x instead of elem.style = "prop:x" bypasses issue.

"@Sollace":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354750#post_4354750
Last time I tried Violentmonkey, it didn't work with Derpibooru *at all*. Maybe stuff changed, though.
No reason given
Edited by St@SyaN

Back