[Userscript] YourBooru (feeds on the main page) [0.5.37 | 0.9.34]

LazyBreakfast

Tag Sheriff
@St@SyaN  
проблема была именно в фиде “That day in history” Думаю из-за кэша тк caching interval = 1440 был установлен. после “Nuke cache (╯°□°)╯” все заработало
Wellwater
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Just a flurry of H₂O
I can’t seem to combine __ydb_Spoilered with anything else. I’d like to have a feed that shows e.g. upvoted images that my filter spoilers, but instead my:upvotes,__ydb_Spoilered just shows recent items that match the spoiler tags (unspoilered, whether or not I include __ydb_Unspoil).

My filter uses complex spoilers and hides, which may be confusing the script.

I’m running Greasemonkey for Pale Moon 3.31.4 on PM 28.8.1.
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@Wellwater  
__ydb_Spoilered results should be fixed now (force update script (and YDB:Tools if you’re using it too)).  
Spoilers on complex images are fixed… partially, for some reason some resulting images don’t look like spoilered and I didn’t find a way distinguish them for now.
Wellwater

Just a flurry of H₂O
@Wellwater
__ydb_Spoilered results should be fixed now (force update script (and YDB:Tools if you’re using it too)).
Spoilers on complex images are fixed… partially, for some reason some resulting images don’t look like spoilered and I didn’t find a way distinguish them for now.

Thanks, that seems to work much better.

As you say, complex spoilers remain unspoilered, but simple tag spoilers seem to work. That’s probably good enough for my purposes at the moment, although I certainly wouldn’t mind if you were able to work out how to get complex spoilers to all work as well.
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@Wellwater  
Probably from now even complex filters should work. There is a small chance, that unspoil tag will stop working, if your userscript manager stored older version of library somewhere.
Wellwater

Just a flurry of H₂O
@St@SyaN  
Well, now things are very confusing.

Instead of feeds showing up first on homepage, the images appropriate for the chronologically first-created feed show up after the standard site watchlist under the header of whatever feed is currently first in settings (which may or may not be the feed that’s supplying the images). Other feeds are not seen at all. This persists through cache nuking.

The dates of lib.js and YouBooruSettings0UW.lib.js vary between different folders, of course; Tools seems to have a slightly older one (just after midnight today), and Settings has its own folder with an older copy (January 9th).
stsyn
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

@Wellwater  
Hmm, weird.  
You should check for DerpibooruImmitation0UW library, which is also used by Tools (and you need to update Feeds again, if it’s not displayed as used)
stsyn
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

@Wellwater  
Well, now this is really weird and I can’t reproduce it at all. Can you please send me a screenshot of how it looks and feeds options (you can send in PM if you want).
LazyBreakfast

Tag Sheriff
Hi, the script doesn’t work for the second day.  
  • it is running in Tampermonkey.  
  • setting also don’t show up.  
  • sometimes for a split second “loading settings” screen show up on home page, but nothing happens.  
    Please help, I really like this script.
LazyBreakfast

Tag Sheriff
@stsyn  
Yes, on homepage this:  
TypeError: unsafeWindow._YDB_public.funcs is undefinedeval line 3 > eval:1948:9  
preRun moz-extension://cc93f101-2ffa-4836-9b1a-6a07ce0f8a30/userscripts/YourBooru:Feeds.user.js?id=5e6c812b-8bd9-479c-b9bb-1838d980d2be:1948  
init moz-extension://cc93f101-2ffa-4836-9b1a-6a07ce0f8a30/userscripts/YourBooru:Feeds.user.js?id=5e6c812b-8bd9-479c-b9bb-1838d980d2be:2396  
n eval:3  
d eval line 1 > Function:42
stsyn
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

@LazyBreakfast  
Should be fixed, update script.  
Settings should appear in 3-4 seconds after opening it waits for possible other instances with more userscript permissions, with separated script settings always loads instantly
stsyn
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Added __ydb_OnlyThumb:X and __ydb_OnlyFull:X tags, allowing to differ output on the main page from the full resuls.

For example, feed my:watched, -__ydb_OnlyThumb:edit will exclude edits from the main page (like my:watched, -edit), but when you click “Browse feed” you will see them (like just my:watched).

Complex expressions like __ydb_OnlyFull:(a, b) do not work
stsyn
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

@stsyn  
Added support for complex expressions under __ydb_OnlyThumb/Full:X tags. Stuff like __ydb_OnlyFull:__ydb_Spoilered should also work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide