Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 9 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Marker on [Userscript] Derpibooru WebM Volume Toggle (1.3.1)

Marker
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale

This Sentence is False
So, apparently on Firefox the webm thumbnails aren't muted when they were inserted into the page, leading to a terrible cacophony on the gallery when displaying webms. Version 1.0.16 fixes this bug.

Also, I've been trying to solve the problem of Chrome occasionally seizing up when trying to load/play multiple webms simultaneously (48 in my case), this will affect you if you have @SERVE_WEBM_THUMB@ or @PAUSE_IN_BACKGROUND@ enabled. If you're one of those severely affected, , -try the "experimental version that I'm working on":https://gist.github.com/marktaiwan/2349cbcfc2835d23d3eea6ac32e51de2, -, it's still terribly buggy and ~leaks memory on rare occasions~ but hopefully makes the problem occur less frequently. It also contains enough logging to deforest the Amazon.. Edit: Nevermind don't use the script the memory leak is bad.
No reason given
Edited by Marker
Marker
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale

This Sentence is False
So, apparently on Firefox the webm thumbnails aren't muted when they were inserted into the page, leading to a terrible cacophony on the gallery when displaying webms. Version 1.0.16 fixes this bug.

Also, I've been trying to solve the problem of Chrome occasionally seizing up when trying to load/play multiple webms simultaneously (48 in my case), this will affect you if you have @SERVE_WEBM_THUMB@ or @PAUSE_IN_BACKGROUND@ enabled. If you're one of those severely affected, try the "experimental version that I'm working on":https://gist.github.com/marktaiwan/2349cbcfc2835d23d3eea6ac32e51de2, it's still terribly buggy and ~leaks memory on rare occasions~ but hopefully makes the problem occur less frequently. It also contains enough logging to deforest the Amazon.
No reason given
Edited by Marker

Back