Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic To Admins: Ok, I don't understand this.

Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

On Vacation
What I am trying to communicate (apropos your question of what kinds of posts you might make on your own art that might or might not be deleted) is that just calling people "T-Supporters" generally speaking doesn't rise to an actionable offense in and of itself.

And, yes - you're not the only one who had posts deleted on that image. You were just one of the people involved in this. But the entirety of the discussion of the politics of the singer whose album is the basis for that fanart, and whether people liked that singers works, or their political activities, is meta to the image itself.

The details of each individual comment is less important than the overall problem of people using that image to discuss off-topic themes on that artist's work.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves