This site is now free of all the filth

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
Guys, calm down. They’re removing it once it hits midnight at the international date line. That’s in about an hour and forty minutes. If they don’t keep their word, then it’ll be time for counterrevolution. At that time, it’ll be 4 AM my time, and I have a “fall or communism” speech pre-typed and ready to post at ten til 4.

As for now… continues to munch on my Commie-proof secret recipe homemade bacon cheeseburner, made with mom’s secret bacon recipe. Mmm… Tastes like liberty…
Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
@Joshua

There’s a chance that a rock will fall from the sky, land on your house and make a perfect circle in the middle of the dining table.

Doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.

Viva la revolucione dos burros!
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
Wow, no commies trying to seize my unapproved, unrationed food? Glorious! Their regime really is dying!

Hey everyone! (I say that because I’m a dragon, and in Draconia, we say everygon (not everydragon, that takes too long to write), but in Equestria, you guys say everypony, so I decided to compromise.) With the rationing gone, we can eat what we want now! I’m Draconian nobility, and even though that means nothing when it comes to money (Draconian nobles don’t get money for being nobles. We all have second jobs, even the King and Queen), I could get the military cooks who came with us to whip you up anything you want! no more rationed crap! (Well, Draconia doesn’t drink. none of us do, so we can’t give “stiff drinks”, nor do we smoke, or use coffee, as we discovered a superior recipe for “wake-up cocoa”, but name any food or drink besides that, and we can provide! Whatever you want, as much as you want!
Stardust Breaker
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Peaceful Violence
@Prism King  
Ayy lmao  
I ain’t no commie. Like I said, I’m an alien descendant. Just here to cause trouble for fun while on vacation,  
Chaos is the natural order of the universe.  
Turns into bald eagle made of stardust and flies away  
“Ayy LMAO, can I get a burger to go”
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
Addendum to previous post: Is there a way Glimmer could be moved back and forth from Tartarus and our counterpart: Cocytus, at regular intervals after this? She might grow too used to the heat of Tartarus, so having her burn in Tartarus, then freeze in Cocytus, then back to Tartarus over and over could be a very effective punishment.
reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
Okay, why does clicking the person being replied to refresh the page even if their comment is on the same page instead of simply making their comment appear above that response like normal?
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Ack_Attack  
Says the guy who can’t make it. i put an anti-theft spell on it. It’s still in my claws. now make an order like a civilized being, or beat it.  
@Pizzamovies  
Forcefully shoves one of Goody’s “Blue Liberty” cake slices in your moth, forcing you to chew. How do ya like my friend’s baked goods? it tastes far better than commie food! Indeed, though you try to deny it, it tastes like it was perfectly crafted and flavored by a divine hand, a master, an… exceptional… baker.  
@Stardust Breaker  
Ah, well sure! Do you want mama’s secret recipe, or would you rather I get one of the military chefs to whip you up one? The Orions’ “hamburgers” are a bit different than our hamburners, after all.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
Well, there is one thing about this setup I’ll miss: they made the edit button not have a time limit. Sometimes I don’t catch my typos until after 15 minutes, because I’m so busy. Oh well… Compromises and sacrifices must be made for the sake of liberty…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Derailed into allegories for racist jokes