This Pony Does Not Exist image deletion

reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
I uploaded some This Pony Does Not Exist art that was so malformed, it couldn’t even be recognized as ponies, as it was humorous, so I wanted to show it off, and 2 days ago, someone deleted it on the grounds of “Rule #3 - “ThisPonyDoesNotExist” aberrations due to software errors is not MLP related”.

I disagree with this and was wondering if it could either be restored or I could reupload it without it getting deleted again. I feel like the barely pony related tag should cover it. It was made by an AI that was built to make my little ponies, so I think the context makes it at least loosely related and at least related enough to fall under that tag. I feel like that’s what that tag is for. Things that are in the orbit of MLP even if they don’t show a pony or anything from anything officially made. When you search that tag, there are things equally close if not less, so I don’t think my uploads should be singled out, and there are even other This Pony Does Not Exist anomalies, so that certainly isn’t fair, and what I uploaded should definitely stay up at that point.

I would actually feel really bad if me posting this made those get taken down too instead of mine staying up, so I hope that doesn’t happen.

Anyway, when you read the actual rule, it says “This site is intended for images regarding MLP:FiM and its surrounding community.” and “Do not upload images without a clear relation to MLP or its community.” Okay, well, This Pony Does Not Exist counts as the community.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
This is a tricky one, cause TPDNE can produce images which aren’t at all recognizable as pony. The way I view it is kind of like a pony artist who tries to draw a pony, but ends up with an utter mess and posts it anyways. I think in cases like that, we normally don’t allow it, as we don’t allow non-pony stuff from pony artists, unless they’re just turning pony OCs into other species.  
So as a tentative thing, I’d say only upload stuff where there’s something that mostly looks like a pony or other species from MLP media. I’ll restore some of the closer stuff, as well.
reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
@Princess Luna  
The rules say images have to be related to the community, which This Pony Does Not Exist is (it was even trained using Derpibooru images) so that sounds like if they have context that makes them have to do with ponies, they’re acceptable, even if a pony isn’t in the actual picture itself. You make the same point with turning pony OCs into non-ponies, they don’t depict a pony but are considered related enough due to context outside what is shown.

And again, there’s already multiple other instances of this exact same thing that were allowed to stay:  
full  
full  
full

And then we have many, many things like these that are no more related and even less:  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@reversalmushroom  
The Pokemon one seems to be in Equestria Girls style. I might be wrong, though.  
The photograph is of a cosplay of Equestria Girls Fluttershy  
The Foot Fetish one is a spoiler image joke.  
The last one, political though it may be, has very loose connections to pony society.  
I’ll give you the other three.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@reversalmushroom  
I’m not sure those first three should be allowed. Again, I’m treating this like it was an artist, and just because an artist is trained to draw ponies and is still in the fandom doesn’t mean everything they draw is ponies (a lot of artists do furry stuff primarily, and we don’t allow said furry stuff); those images after the first three all appear to be Equestria Girls, site stuff, or references to pony stuff, so they aren’t really an argument for keeping these, as they aren’t pony-related by virtue of being drawn by pony artists.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide