The Event: Aftermath

Poll results: Did you have fun during the event?

Yeah!
47.68% 739 votes
Indifferent
23.10% 358 votes
Mostly, with a couple of bumps
20.19% 313 votes
Not really, my experience was somewhat negative
6.26% 97 votes
This event actively ruined my entire week, never run this event again
2.77% 43 votes

Poll ended with 1550 votes.

Background Pony #13C8
@铮
不确定这里有多少马,反正是有一群像我这样活动的时候疯狂活动结束后就继续潜水的(
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@铮
Oh, basically what I was just saying (in a somewhat indirect way) is that I don’t know whether or not that’s the case, I can only hope that it is.
Background Pony #13C8
@铮
确实 我一般只会在正式回复一些东西(比如在这个thread开始的时候冒过泡)以及上传自己的画作的时候冒出来(
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

^I^❤️^马^
@Background Pony #13C8
说真的,wai guo ren的收藏夹不怎么对我的口味,相反,国人的收藏夹里面就比较的合我的胃口,所以没什么事的话,我一般会去翻别人的收藏夹玩
Background Pony #6087
Badges have been awarded. We have actually changed which badges we award. Here’s a new badge award table:
Icon Label Description Requirement
tiny Solar Hero Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023). Rank A (5000 points or more) and was a member of the Solar Empire
tiny Solar Champion Earned the rank of one of the most decorated Solar Empire generals, crushing New Lunar Republic in many battles (April Fools 2023). Rank B (2000-4999 points) and was a member of the Solar Empire
tiny Solar Guardian Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023). Rank C (500-1999 points) or Rank GRASS (420 points exactly) and was a member of the Solar Empire
tiny Solar Supporter Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023). Rank F-D (5-499 points) and was a member of the Solar Empire
tiny Lunar Hero Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023). Rank A (5000 points or more) and was a member of the New Lunar Republic
tiny Lunar Champion Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023). Rank B (2000-4999 points) and was a member of the New Lunar Republic
tiny Lunar Guardian Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023). Rank C (500-1999 points) or Rank GRASS (420 points exactly) and was a member of the New Lunar Republic
tiny Lunar Supporter Helped forge New Lunar Republic’s freedom in the face of the Solar Empire’s oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023). Rank F-D (5-499 points) and was a member of the New Lunar Republic
Additionally, the following badges may be granted to exceptional players on both teams (e.g. those with Rank S, or artists who went above and beyond and drew art for the event) as per site staff discretion:
tiny Eternal Night
tiny Nightmare in the Moon
tiny Celestial Glory
tiny Raise the Sun
tiny Solar Legend
Anyway were any of these badges in the second column ever been given except for Flux’s badge? Just curious cuz they look super cool.
Morrigun
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Background Pony #6087
Hmm I am wondering the same thing actually. It also sais “or artists who went above and beyond and drew art for the event”
I and a few others I know definitely drew a bunch of art for the event. And if any one went above and beyond to make sooon much art for the event it is dark (aaaa I still don’t know how to tag people)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@backgroundpony#F352
Some of those extra badges did get awarded, but I don’t think all of them were used. And there was no criteria for what extra stuff would result in which extra badge. Badges that didn’t get used might get reused for something else in the future.
It was wonderful that people did make art for the event. That’s really cool.
But there was no plan that I’m aware of to award badges for it.
Morrigun
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

backgroundpony#f352
@Ciaran
Allright I thought so ^^ as I saw talk about the artist badge earlier that it wasn’t going to be a thing. (Wich fair the amount of badge art must have taken ages. And the amount of other stuff going on ^^)
I just got a little confused rereading the extra badge part.
Thank you for your awnser ^^
Morrigun

backgroundpony#f352
@Dark
I mean I honestly wasn’t expecting it. I hoped during the event but there was never an official announcement about it. I was just confused at what the text said ^^
And haven’t been the most active recently so I could have very well missed something XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide