The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Assistant
Upload King
I recently tried to get away from the drama by browsing older images. While doing so, I came upon a tribute to Notre Dame after the fire last year. In the comments, there was a guy pushing conspiracy theories that the fire was started by minorities. Take a guess which oc appeared prominently in their faves and comment history.

This is what the “just filter it” mindset doesn’t take into account. The type of people attracted to such images don’t stay secluded in the comments for those images, they spread their poison throughout the site. Permitting such images on the site helps foster a subculture within the site community that is impossible to ignore.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@WatermelonRat  
You talk of conspiracies then push a conspiracy.

I love the fearmongering and paranoia. Any more and FOX News might give you a pat on the head.
Coda42
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

@Pause  
Any evidence it’s a conspiracy/fearmongering rather than a pattern? So far the pro-nazi people are the ones fearmongering that “it’s literally 1984! Full SJW! The censorship knows no limits!!!!!” And also the paranoia that some “SJW antifa militias are coming after them at every step”.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@Coda42  
You literally found ONE instance and decided to exaggerate it into a larger problem.

How is any different than the people who decide to blame young white male shooters on video games?

And stop fucking false flagging us a pro Nazi. FFS.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
I recently tried to get away from the drama by browsing older images. While doing so, I came upon a tribute to Notre Dame after the fire last year. In the comments, there was a guy pushing conspiracy theories that the fire was started by minorities. Take a guess which oc appeared prominently in their faves and comment history.
This is what the “just filter it” mindset doesn’t take into account. The type of people attracted to such images don’t stay secluded in the comments for those images, they spread their poison throughout the site. Permitting such images on the site helps foster a subculture within the site community that is impossible to ignore.

Uh-huh. ~vagueposted oc implied to be Aryanne~ has appeared prominently in their faves and comments and they were pushing conspiracy theories about minorities. Shut the fuck up mr. “let’s lie about someone faving ~vagueposted oc implied to be Aryanne~ and hating ~vagueposted “minorities” implied to be jews~ and provide no links because even a cursory glance will destroy my argument”. Also, the guy rather obviously hates islamists if you check the other comments and France does have a pretty big islamist problem.  
that is impossible to ignore.
Witness me.
Coda42
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Pause  
The ones who’re against the ban are also usually homophobic/transphobic/etc. Usually because there are some that are not, but most of the screamy ones are the ones who use “SJW” unironically… so on.
Coda42
Artist -

@Pause  
Not much, but >>2389815 has much more upvotes than downvotes, and it obviously had one-sided stance, which leads me to believe that.  
Similarly, but slightly less explicitly, >>2390543 (deleted). It also takes a one-sided stance, and it massively more upvoted than downvoted. But whatever, I may be biased in this one, so the previous one stands as the main argument here.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Coda42  
Oh no, something that mocks aggressive, hateful people who don’t even use the site while taking potshots at specific targets that deserve it has more upvotes than downvotes!  
It’s TOTALLY comparable to a picture of a canon character with filthy words inserted into their mouth, or not-even-a-pony OC going “fuck cops” with “if you don’t like me lumping all people, including transsexuals and native americans, in as fascist supporters and the way I’ve ignored everything for years but jumped at the call the moment the leader guy told me to, you’re a bigot and bootlicker, sweatie :) also my race is somehow important” in description!

You’re the one claiming that “The ones who’re against the ban are also usually homophobic/transphobic/etc.”. It’s your claim. Own up.
Background Pony #68DC
@Barhandar  
The best part is even if they had/have evidence of people engaging positively with homophobic/transphobic/ whatever content, there’s still the qualia barrier and nobody can really know ones true genuine feelings without measuring these feelings directly from a brain so any argument that attempts to claim such things without meeting this scientific threshold is not epistemologicaly justified as fact.

And that’s literally what this entire thing has been, people using questionable heuristic to weed out people they would rather not have around for one reason or another. It’s the people who don’t have a moral problem with this unfair and unjust action that are a problem, which I’m sure you agree with.
Background Pony #76CA
we should make a story that aryanne regret her pass and become a force for good and that the swaztica it just paint and that the heart is the cutie mark that represent love and tolarence
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Assistant
Upload King
@Barhandar  
I was actually referring to a different user, although upon looking again, the image in their faves was apparently of another oc. This is a very embarrassing error on my part, revealing that I negligently failed to double-check what I thought I saw last night before recounting it.

However, in a roundabout way, my erroneous comment proved productive in that it prompted you to immediately jump to the defense of the racist and claim they’re just anti-Islamist. A very revealing insight into the mindset of many of those who rally behind Aryanne.

@Pause  
What conspiracy am I pushing, exactly? That racists tend to enjoy racist-themed art, but do not confine themselves to it?
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
@WatermelonRat  
Let me tell you the mindset of people behind Nazi pone.

Get ready for the big reveal.

“For the lulz”

Yes. I know that’s a hard pill to swallow for you Internet newbies but it’s the truth.

Also you were doing a fearmongering conspiracy with this whole “attracting a subculture”. One that we never had outside of your imagination.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed