The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Background Pony #0B04
It’s also ironic that it’s primarily the USA fanbase that are objecting to Nazi shit being censored.
Background Pony #30B3
@Inucroft  
there’s more i want to say but uhh…… it’s ironic you would mention ignorance in a comment that fails to highlight irony (unless you’d care to explain)
Background Pony #8F9C
I’m going to leave this here:

https://derpibooru.org/forums/meta/topics/userscript-user-blocker

In addition to filtering nazi posts, this may be useful for filtering members whose comments and forum posts you just don’t want to see anymore. So for those who were worried that just filtering Aryanne would make her impossible to escape on the forums, you now have an out.

It is possible to more-or-less banish nazi images themselves and the people who keep making nazi jokes from your personal derpibooru experience. For those of you who are against the nazi content but decided to stay around anyway, this might be useful.
Background Pony #C8E9
@aperture_tech

That’s actually not how it works.

If you filter a member, you can’t see them anymore but - unless they filter you back - they can still see you.
Background Pony #C60F
@Lopoddity  
Hello there, I believe you have a clear misconception going on here.

Derpibooru is not a pro-nazi website at all.

I refuse to have my art hosted on a site that happily accommodates nazis.

They are not ‘happy to accommodate nazis’ this site rule #0 has been applied to get rid of the hate speech ignorants be them nazi or not for years.

What the site has is just a rather insignificant amount of content that’s ‘fair use’ of the nazi subject like parodies, jokes, historical scenes and so on EXACTLY LIKE DeviantArt does which is where your main account resides.

Are you doing to delete your entire DeviartArt gallery because you can also search and find ‘Nazism’ there? No right? so what makes Derpibooru any different here?

All you’re achieving is hurting your fans like me who adores your art, the hundreds of people here who upvotes your stuff, who writes happy cheerful comments how much this art pleases them. All you’re achieving is hurting the fandom and people who actually supports you.

Don’t be deceived by a few claiming this site is evil, this people deep down are only achieving to hurt you, hurt your fans and hurt our dying fandom.
Coda42
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

@Background Pony #0B04  
Because they never had a real nazi problem themselves. They think that “nazis are just some mythological creatures, like dragons or devils, therefore all about them is not serious” or whatever. There exist people whose family members have been murdered by nazis, and having to deal with people who say that “nazis are not a serious problem” is well uhh… disrespectful? Even worse if the site allows people to associate themselves with aforementioned murderers with no repercursions.
Background Pony #65DF
@Coda42  
Haha remember that time when communists killed their own people in millions? Or people who are falling victims each year to rapists? I don’t see those tags banned
Background Pony #65DF
@Coda42  
How is this different from the “nazi problem”? You know both of those tags are filtered by default, right?
Background Pony #95B0
@Background Pony #7131
The professional autopsy

2nd autopsy by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner ruled it a homicide, and practically every breathing conservative including literal cop youtubers like Donut Operator has condemned that Chauvin but ok.

Comments like these make it clear that this has nothing to do with “censorship” for some people, they just want derpibooru to be /pol/
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed