The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Background Pony #6122
@mylittledumbler  
People like braeburned came here, talked about the paradox of intolerance, and bailed. How is that arguing it was “because of people using aryanne to recruit people?”

Go look at the start of the thread, people talk about how the site is supporting hate speech and whatnot when its not what at stake.

You are being equally bad faith to assume your argument is the only one people used.  
And contrary tto what you may believe I’m not right wing.
TagAnon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #7131  
You seem aware enough to catch on that something’s wrong.

Not everyone’s going to be educated enough to go, “Okay, yeah some of those facts are correct, but you’re making connections that aren’t there.” ?

But have you any faith that your everyday person will be like, “…but that’s crazy talk” ? Alex Jones was already loony by most peoples’ standards well before he got deplatformed.

Honestly, the best antidote to their crazy talk is to talk to random/different people IRL. Seomtimes you get the crazy guy at the bus stop, but most people are pretty amiable no matter their walk of life.
Background Pony #7131
@TagAnon

We elected a man who denies proven science and peddles conspiracy theories.

Far-right lunacy is the mainstream now.
mylittledumbler
Silver Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Background Pony #6122  
I didn’t assume my argument was the only one - that’s you YET AGAIN misreprenting your opponent to win the argument. I said people aren’t speaking out because “that’s offensive”, the flagrant lie you keep peddling.

@JaggedCarpet  
Man, I wish basic facts and reality hadn’t become a left/right issue, but here we are. Point taken though, from here on I’ll try to characterize it as “extreme-right” vs everyone else, which is likely a more accurate representation of the conversation.
Background Pony #6122
@Background Pony #7131

Tribalism is the mainstream. At this point. Remember the shit trump was spouting before he ran for president. He even said good thing about clinton back in the day.  
But nowadays its “us vs them” and if you support “them” on ANY front then you’re one of “them” and we must hate you. Just go dig those graphs showing the difference between congress bipartisanship 20 years and nowadays, that’s what it is, except everywhere with the internet.
Background Pony #D4BD
@Background Pony #7131  
Funny, that describes your side far more.

Nothing but rejecting “offensive” science, you see conspiracies in literally everything, and your far-left lunacy has terrorized this country for a month.
TagAnon

@Background Pony #7131  
I think people knew that and elected him anyway.

From what I’ve been told by Trump supporters (I work with several), it’s his willingness to fight more than what comes out of his mouth.

I dunno about far-right lunacy being mainstream, but I think we can agree the political pendulum is swinging back to the right.
Background Pony #6122
@mylittledumbler  
You are being disingenuous if you keep attributing this argument to “extreme right” this is dumb. We just don’t want to be in the footstep of a twitter cancel herd. This has nothing to do with “right vs left”. Theres far more to a political view than wether a cartoon horse should stay on a site.

I should stop responding to you at this point you are just baiting everything.
Background Pony #DE8E
There’s no such thing as the “Alt-Right”. The “Alt-Right” is a boogyman made up by CNN to scare gullible lefties into watching their pointless, boring “news” channel.

There are no Nazis on Derpibooru. There aren’t any “Neonazis” either. When someone posts a picture of Aryanne is isn’t because they’re a Nazi, or a “Neonazi” or a “Nazi sympathizer”. They do it because they either think the idea of a Nazi pony is funny, or they think the idea of SJWs sperging out upon viewing the image of a Nazi pony is funny.

I’m floored that there are actually people out there who believe that an “Alt-Right” conspiracy is real. Its as ridiculous as someone saying that there’s a Jewish conspiracy that’s controlling the world.

You are seeing Nazis every where because you NEED for there to be Nazis everywhere. You need to feel like you’re fighting some sort of righteous cause because in reality you are boring and ordinary like the rest of us. You grew up hearing stories of your grandparents fighting actual Nazis and you want so badly to be just as heroic and important as them. So you are convincing yourself that you’re really seeing Nazis everywhere so you can LARP as a Nazi Fighter.

Stop it. You are ruining what little joy there is to found in this world with your insanity.

My life is too fucking short for this.
Background Pony #68DC
@Aponty  
Okay, essentially all the alternatives are also not anti-Nazi by your standards so anywhere you go to post your art will be somewhere that is pro-nazi.

Have fun lol.
mylittledumbler
Silver Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Background Pony #7131
Funny, that describes your side far more.
Nothing but rejecting “offensive” science, you see conspiracies in literally everything, and your far-left lunacy has terrorized this country for a month.

Lefties: “Stop letting cops get away with murde!r”

You: “Ha, look at these loony lefties terrorizing the country”

And the utter bald-faced projection of saying the left denies science. . . I doubt you’ve read a scientific paper in your life.
Background Pony #68DC
@Background Pony #7131  
Not to mention all the dissent right-wingers that I follow - Spencer, Keith, JF, ect… - all have used the term alt-right to describe the movement at some point (less so now-a-days) so yes they obviously exist.
Amm

Shoutout to Cammy
@Background Pony #DE8E  
The alt-right was /pol/. It was memed as the new conservative branch that wasn’t retarded boomers like the conservative party. They were pretty proud of it until it went mainstream and every social media troll like Milo and Spencer took up the term.
Background Pony #2257
@Background Pony #DE8E
Gee, so sorry for ruining what little joy you have in the world with my totally unreasonable take of “nazi propaganda is bad”.

Go look up the top rated images of Aryanne right now. Literally all of them are just of her showing off her butt to the camera. At least half of them don’t even show her cutie mark. If you consider this “Nazi propaganda” please tell me where I can find more of this specific brand of it.
TagAnon

@Background Pony #DE8E  
The Alt-Right as it emerged in 2016/2017 no longer exists, but there individuals who once identified with it are still around - and a fair number are in a much diminished capacity.

It was ‘identity politics for whites’ that crystallized it, but it shattered once many of its leaders were exposed to be frauds, grifters, or cryptofascists that the neo-traditionalists in their ranks couldn’t reconcile with.
Derwol
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@mylittledumbler  
When your “movement” has already killed at least a thousand people and ruined the livelihood of God knows how many more in the span of a month you lose all your rights to a moral high ground.  
You’re supporting evil, end of that story.
Background Pony #7131
@Derwol

All the BLM protests in my town have been peaceful. Most of them across the nation have been.

The riots are wrong. They are also not representative of the movement or its cause. Many, not all, have been instigated by outside agitators, thieves, and opportunists rather than protesters.
Filiecs
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #7131  
All the pictures of Aryanne I’ve seen haven’t been hateful. Most of them on Derpibooru aren’t.

The real Nazi’s are wrong. They are also not representative of the Aryanne’s fans or why they like her. Many, but not all,  
the extremists are from outside agitators, trolls, and opportunists rather than fans.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed