The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Aponty
Thread Starter - The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

verified GMO soybean
I cannot, in good conscience, leave my art on a site that has walked backwards on anti-nazi policies.

If you’re with me, speak out as well.
Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
so far couchcrusader, dilarus, eclipsisi, elijah_draws, hermaeus xerxes, and tentavamp have all publicly announced on twitter that they are either DNPing or outright removing their art in response to the mod team caving.

i doubt the mods will give a shit though considering none of these artists are as horse-famous as shino and thus probably won’t leave much of a dent in the site’s daily traffic/ad revenue.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
i doubt the mods will give a shit though considering none of these artists are as horse-famous as shino and thus probably won’t leave much of a dent in the site’s daily traffic/ad revenue.

A great number of the staff members are actually lesser known artists, we all understand the difficulties in achieving all this great art to the fandom, the purpose of this site has always been to provide a good ambient everyone can share their work and progress in their skills.

We do care, we work for the community and feedback is always welcome, we just urge to keep things polite and respect site standards.
Dilarus
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Yep, get my art off of this site, I’m done.

I’ll tell you I may not be famous but I know many mods and the site owner are fans of mine. Always sucks when the artist whose work you like is disappointed in you, doesnt it? I mean, I wouldn’t know, but they would.
Twinny
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Haha.
@Bexar Bandito

I don’t think the mods won’t do anything period. They’re firmly on the stance of reversing course and allowing such content and commenters back.

Sucks I can’t do the same as I only got two character tags here and I’m sure many of the artists who made art for me don’t have account on here either.
booponies

i feel you, its a tremendous shame that Derpibooru changed their rules after a minor public outcry… something similar happened on a site i really liked called BerpiDooru recently… i took all my work off that site because i didnt agree with their change of policy, and my trust in them was shattered. I hope you acheive the goal of your protest!
amarynceus
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

I’m done with derpi. Filed my DNP, I don’t want to see my art on this site. So incredibly disappointed in y’all, you could have done better but you chose to be cowards.
acesential
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Local Chaos Noodle
I will soon be requesting a DNP and removing my art from this site.

I am not even angry with this step back in rules change. I am absolutely heartbroken.
Background Pony #3CF7
NOOOO! YOU FOOLS! YOU’VE PROVEN HORSESHOE THEORY! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?!??
tentavamp
Artist -

Rattle Me Bones
I knew this would happen. I’ve thrown my DNP in the pot. This fandom has always been spineless in the face of actual real life problems.
Background Pony #E158
Glad a lot of the artists are doing DNP. This sites moderation is incredibly misguided and doesn’t know how to resolve a situation professionally.
CouchCrusader
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Filed my DNP tonight. The administration have clearly stated through their accommodation that the site is better without my art on it, so why should it stay here?
In3val3nc3
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Filed mine as well, even if I haven’t made anything in a long while. I definitely don’t feel comfortable having my stuff on a site that is practically endorsing the stuff now.
mycutiemarkisagun

And so it begins. I knew as soon as they started with the DNP shit that this is where it would lead.

You wanna act like the majority of fandom artists are pro-nazi-edgelord? Well now y’all gonna find out how much of a tiny bubble /mlp/ really is.

Shino was the only popular artist yall had.
Bexar Bandito
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
@Background Pony #E158  
they aren’t misguided; they know exactly what they’re doing and why. this was not just financially motivated, but ideologically motivated.

did anyone else notice that the thread announcing the new change was full of a bunch of brand new staff members who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and immediately fell in line with the new rule change? did anyone else find it suspicious that the-smiling-pony apparently just resigned under mysterious circumstances and someone came from out of the blue to take the reins?

/mlp/ had several threads about the initial rule change and was vociferously campaigning against it, using a combination of targeted harassment against mods and relentless anonymous astroturfing on derpibooru itself. several mods even delisted themselves from the publicly visible mod list to avoid pushback. now, after a big political shuffle, the new head of the site, who is well aware of derpibooru’s status as a central hub and “face” of the fandom, has made his intentions (and thus his motivations) pretty plainly evident.

this wasn’t just an upheaval; this was a takeover.
SigmasonicX
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Not an artist myself, but I have a DeviantArt, so I requested a user link anyway, then I’ll request a DNP. However, I have actively been encouraging artists to file DNPs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed