The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

GreyGears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Virtually real pony.
@Princess Luna  
Well, I actually read those logs.  
I apologize, look like I misjudged you.  
Derpy Whooves’ behavior made me allergic to staff looking like they care/understand.
belmontzar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

the fucking tsp and his staff lackies can go to hell

Just because you work for an ass hole, doesnt mean your an ass hole.  
Some of the best people who help out, are the ones cleaning the shit that fell out of the ass hole.  
blep
Background Pony #14C5
If Raptor owned the site why didn’t she just ban TSP?  
Is there something I’m missing here?
Archive_Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Undesirable
Its hard to be offended by fiction with all the reality trying to kill me.

Dammit man, so much this. You said in a sentence what I’ve failed to effectively for ages.
Background Pony #11A7
Huh. So I’m checking out furbooru, the site that the banned ads keep advertising nonstop. Its the same as this place, its just hosting more general fur stuff. Mlp stuff’s over there too. Even has some of the same staff, tsp included.

No wonder he doesn’t care if this place goes down in flames. He already has a backup set up already. Any pone lovers who actually want to follow the guy on his power mad ego trip can just post their stuff over there instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed