The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Archive_Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Undesirable
@Background Pony #7169  
I had literally never even heard of Stone Mountain before. God damn that’s beautiful. I sincerely hope that bullshit doesn’t come to fruition.

Thanks for showing me a cool new thing though, that really is impressive in every sense of the word. Inb4 I’m a literal nazi yet again for daring to like genuinely impressive artwork of historical significance.
Background Pony #784A
Guys he is literally just trying to stir up trouble, giving him attention is just feeding the troll.
Background Pony #314E
@Background Pony #784A  
I don’t think so. If he was a troll he would be able to do better that a cringy - not sure how to describe how bad that image was. It is so bland and nonsensical that it begs belief.
Background Pony #B111
@Archive_Anon

Your a tool in a vast game, if BLM should teach anyone anything it should be that a protest that started over police haveing so much power that racists in their organisation were using it to conduct summary executions in the street without consequences, and in the space of less than a fortnight the narrative had shifted from police reform to changeing labels on food and pulling down statues.

Rich white people appropriating your identity to divert justified anger into meaningless symbolic causes, all in the name of ‘progressiveism’. I’m so very tired by it all.
Archive_Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Undesirable
@Background Pony #B111  
I honestly didn’t even notice if this shit was happening again with the sports teams names btw. I’m more talking about it going on for years now, and literally no native american actually caring because all of us with brains know that its less of a racist slur now than it is a name of a sports team.

If I got called a redskin to my face, I’d call the person who said it to me insane. I’m way to fat and out of shape to be in the NFL.
Background Pony #E00B
You know, there are some words I’ve known since I was a schoolboy: ‘With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored… the first thought forbidden… the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably.’ Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom… and warning. The first time any man’s freedom is trodden on, we’re all damaged.
Background Pony #7169
@Brass Beau  
I don’t get how they expected to roll it out like they did and not expect a backlash. I mean, ayanne tag wasn’t getting much art nowadays anyway and probably would have just died a silent death after a while. This whole mess has caused the aryanne tag to be more active than ever. Talk about an own goal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed