The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

wolfnanaki
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Eyes: Opened Up
@Background Pony #4800  
…do you really, seriously expect me, a Jewish person, to wade through THREE THOUSAND images of a Nazi pony just so I can give Nazis the benefit of the doubt? REALLY? Do you realize how fucked up that sounds?
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Barhandar  
Fucking christ Bar, I only just realised now that you’re, well, you. Going and changing your avatar like that…  
Thought you were someone new to the thread.
Digiqrow
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

On Ponybooru
@wolfnanaki  
Using that logic, I should get angry and offended at every depiction of the US map over the death of my ancestors who fought in the Mexican-American war.
VictoriaNight

Freedom Fighter
@wolfnanaki  
For now more harm has been done by “anti-nazi fighters” with their authoritarian methods. They slander their opponents calling their nazies and unfortunately some people outside this whole drama believe them. But they’re not actually fighting nazies, they’re fighting windmills, and their methods are discrediting their goal in the eyes of a big group of people.

In the end, actual nazies will continue to exist and do whatever they do in the dark corners of the internet, not affected by this whole drama at all.
Background Pony #4800
@wolfnanaki  
So you are accepting that you are making grand generalization of stuff you don’t watch and yet you try to say you understand our arguments?

Do you realize how fucked up YOU sound then? You have the right to ignore it but stop acting like we’re all nazis when you don’t even know what we are talking about and put arguments in our mouths. THE VAST MAJORITY OF ARYANNE STUFF ISN’T PROPAGANDA AT ALL.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(twi|pony)booru.org
@wolfnanaki  
Your grandfather would be sorely disappointed, seeing how you endeavour to do exactly the same things NSDAP did, under the guise of “morality” and “fighting against nazis”.

Silencing dissent.  
Branding their opponents as undesirables - and believe me, there’s not much difference between a “jew” or “communist” of 1934 and “nazi” of today.  
Controlling the ways people are and aren’t allowed to express themselves in.  
Driving people out of their places.  
Assaulting those they cannot control.

Repent - or forever bear this mark of shame, brownshirt.
wolfnanaki
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Eyes: Opened Up
@wolfnanaki
Your grandfather would be sorely disappointed, seeing how you endeavour to do exactly the same things NSDAP did, under the guise of “morality” and “fighting against nazis”.

…Jesus. How dare you.  
His entire family was murdered by Nazis, and you’re here telling me he’d be disappointed in me fighting them?  
Do you hear yourself? Is this really the kind of person you’re okay with being?
Digiqrow
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

On Ponybooru
@wolfnanaki  
>How dare you  
Sorry, but that’s irrelevant in a debate. I don’t think we’re interested in your sob story but instead an actual counter argument.
Background Pony #314E
@wolfnanaki  
You have become what your Grandfather despised. And don’t come with the “how dare you” crap. If you can’t handle the truth it is your problem.
Background Pony #5E45
@wolfnanaki

Look.  
I think he’s being excessive. But I also think rule 0 will take care of most hateful rhetoric (…eventually) and we don’t need something that will ban tame content as well. I’m too tired at this point to add to this.
Background Pony #2A6F
@wolfnanaki  
Look, I’m sorry for your grandfather’s loss and for what its worth, I agree that nazis were horrible people. But the thing is that there aren’t any nazis on this thread. Only people who oppose censorship. I feel like many people these days don’t even know what a real nazi actually is.
Barhandar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

(twi|pony)booru.org
@wolfnanaki  
Wear your uniform, and go to the streets to “bash the fash”, same as your ideological ancestors bashed the “jews” and “communists” in the streets of Berlin, eighty years ago.  
You are not fighting against nazis. You are fighting for them, deluded by words and ignoring the actions.
Background Pony #666F
@wolfnanaki  
Fucking Inucroft did more to counter arguments than you and he was a fucking troll. Seriously, just leave man, go back to your safe space on twitter so they can pat you atop the head and tell you that your feelings are valid.
Background Pony #13F1
I’m a jew as well.  
My grandmother believes that being able to freely and publicly discuss and dispute bad ideas is the best way to stop them from gaining power.  
The deeper you push people into a corner, the more clearly they can hear each other and the less they’ll listen to outside voices.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@wolfnanaki  
Do you advocate for censorship?  
So did the nazis.  
Do you want to have some control over how people think and act?  
So did the nazis.  
Did you do research or just believe what others told you?  
Guess which nazis did.

You’re jewish. Okay. You find nazis offensive. Okay. You wanna fight nazis. Okay. So, here’s a suggestion. Go to where nazis are and fight there because right now you’re generalizing a group of people and labeling them as undesirables that should be eliminated.  
Like a nazi.

Your actions speak louder than your heritage. And the people here only care about the former.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed