The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

mid_day_dreamer

Undesirable
Honestly, the single best thing that came out of all of this is that it got people to actually talk to each other about it. I mean sure, there will always be those people on both sides who do nothing but throw shit around but for the most part there has been a lot of good conversations and exchanging of ideas which is how not just this site, but how the world should be
mid_day_dreamer

Undesirable
@Latecomer  
I think “blowing up” is a bit hyperbolic. I don’t think it’s as bad as people want to believe it is and it’s just the optics that look bad. Shit has already cooled down a lot and for the most part all that’s left right now is a bunch of shitposting together in love of poners
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@mid_day_dreamer  
Only downside is that those of us who reconsidered because of conversation might be under the gun quick, fast and in a hurry.

It’s a shame this whole thing started so abrupt and hotly.
Background Pony #3555
@Skoon  
I know you’ve had a lot of people saying this, but you were the one keeping me at the negotiation table and questioning if I was wrong. I’ve seen niche groups be taken over by hate groups because so many places kick them out that they’ll cling to what they can get. I figured that with the way the world is going, maybe the fight against that spread really was that important, and that’s all it was about. I was surprised that all this fighting was coming out of a topic that is extremely, exceedingly rare on this site (especially since any online group should have a similar percentage of people on topics not related to the groups purpose), but I was willing to concede that there were things I was missing due to life changing while I wasn’t watching. I’m glad you publicly changed your mind, because I respect your opinion about the side you were on and that was information I was unlikely to find out about on my own

@mid_day_dreamer  
that’s what I miss most about reddit. when I started it was like the kids who chose to hang out in the library at school, and now it’s like a required class with a teacher that doesn’t care about anything

sorry for posting anonymously like some rando, but I used the same account name for too many things for too long and I’m worried about everything linking back to my real name
Background Pony #3555
@Skoon  
fwiw it’s actually kind of interesting being able to see the emotional changes you went through as you tried to have a real discussion about this while being battered from every side, followed by changing your mind. it’s not something that you can see clearly very often, and it was a reasonable course of action
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
@CruFox  
There’s also the fact that the staff has just completely burned their reputations with this. And that many of the worse actors in this entire debacle are the ones in charge of furrybooru.  
No, I don’t have much faith NOR will I forget to mention this to anyone who speaks positively about furrybooru in my watch.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Cammera  
The timing there is interesting. The policy against blatant racism/hate speech (things like Le Happy Merchant edits and saying to kill Jews) is about 6 years old, so it might have actually had an effect of people unable to have Aryanne promote hatred slowly seeing no point in her vs. other meme ponies.
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
@Princess Luna  
It’s possible; I never was much into aryanne so I have no idea if it was that or it just coincided with people’s dissinterest.  
Doesn’t change that during, because of this entire disaster there’s been a couple new pics of Aryanne a day.  
As many people have pointed out, you dun guffed and turned her into an icon of free speech. Or rather of “fuck you she’s cute.”
Background Pony #7C5E
@Princess Luna  
According to the data, Arryanne didnt even exist on the site at all until 2014.  
I dont know her history, but if Aryanne was created in response to Derpibooru enacting a stricter policy against racism/hate speech then my sides may collapse into a super nova.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed