The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #8B38  
By exploiting their own words. Getting them to actually think. Which is why I’ve emphasized the divide between “baiting” and “engaging”. If he has to actually formulate his responses (however much of a patronizing snake he’s being), as opposed to throwing generic short bait at us, it makes him think. It makes his brain think. And 99.9999% of people are really not aware of what their brain thinks, but most of the time it’s not the same thing that the consciousness is wording up.

@Zatss  
It can’t be just talked out is the point, but you can sow the seeds of contradiction. The BP is doing just that as well, by the way.  
And yes, if anyone can be converted into a cult, they can also be _de_converted from the cult, unless it’s too late - but when it’s too late, they won’t be able to keep a coherent argument up anyway, because they’re literally no longer capable of parsing anything NOT through the cult viewpoint.
spookitty
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -

spooky lil kitty
I figured I should let you guys know that the TrixieBot for Discord that has ads up on Derpibooru has been spouting the #NaziScumFuckOff tag. Just had to remove it from my Discord server because of it.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Zatss  
Sorry, my actual examples that I remember offhand are private. Also one of said examples de-converted from one cult (white supremacism) annnd went straight into the deep end of the other (SJW), while the other got out of Jehovah’s.

@spookitty  
How I am not surprised at all. The irony is missed on them all, isn’t it.  
Who is responsible for the bot’s code/controls?
Zatss

Ponybooru is Better!
@Barhandar  
So none that have actually helped in this matter or are even bold enough for you to mention them without fear of violating their privacy. So none of it helped.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Barhandar  
I couldn’t resist checking, I am beyond sleep right now.

I don’t care for your actual condescending tone here. I see no that even you have been hostile to me, the only lack of thought I seem to have had was thinking you were speaking to me, not at me.

As for people like Zatss, you encourage me to double down just to make you mad.

Considering that I’ve been relentlessly attacked by this side of the argument, I have decided to hold my position. Consider me an enemy if you must. You aren’t the kind of people I want to associate with anyhow.

Screw it, kick the Nazi bitch out. You lot can go with her.

You win Zatss, now I’m too pissed off to be rational anymore. Congratulations, you gained a level. Ass.
Zatss

Ponybooru is Better!
@Skoon  
Thanks for showing your true colors and admitting you never had principles to begin with and were always 100% part of the irrational mob, no matter how much you seethe about it. If all it takes for you to compromise your “principles” is what I’ve done, they were never principles to begin with. I literally do not believe you ever had an intention of changing your mind on this.
Background Pony #8B38
@Barhandar  
So you are saying he is more stupid than I incriminated to him?  
Because I just accused him of being poor of estimating what he can get away with, but otherwise knowing what he is doing and saying. And you say, this isn’t even a clumsy attempt at ruse, but a clumsy attempt at critical thinking and coherent writing?  
Wow, just WOW, if this is true, if it wasn’t his inentional poorly executed malicious attempt; if this is the actual state of freaking “messengers” that come to us from the lefty thread and the twitter SJW swamp, to teach us what is “mature”. I’m utterly astounded.
Zatss

Ponybooru is Better!
@Skoon  
“Believe this thing I have demonstrated multiple times is not true over the last few hours.”

Nah, don’t think I will. Feeling is mutual, by the way.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Skoon  
Something tells me you were never even trying to understand us…  
It is like you already made your mind long time ago and you needed conformation so you asked us to “compromise” by giving in.
Datte-Before-Dawn
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Lady's Wink -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo

Undesirable
It’s like people purposefully ignore the voices saying “hey guys for real, let’s not devolve into petty squabbles.”

I guess the original purpose of this thread has already been done, to rally fellow artists who care about freedom of expression. So naturally it’d devolve into an off topic shitshow.
Zatss

Ponybooru is Better!
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
Site’s dead and nothing you’re doing is going to change it since you refuse to organize and take meaningful action other than retreat and try to “deconvert” people who hate you and your way of life. Hopefully the people like myself who will support Rainbooru will have the guts to keep out communists.
KonigBouncer
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

LibertyIsNonNegotiable
All these dumb asses want censorship until they realize that we’re turning into China. Imagine not being able to own any of the game’s from other countries just because your government hates freedom. I’m done with this shit if they keep going. Let the stupid fucks lose everything over “Journalism” also known as “Fucking morons who don’t know shit about real life and think the internet should pander to their pussy beliefs”. Back in anytime before 2000, if you had an issue they’d just punch your teeth down your throat.

Edit: And if you think The New York Times is a valid source of information, reconsider. They’re just as dumb and human as everyone else. I bet I could make millions if I started a sheep farm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed