The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Cyborg_pony  
That’s a slip up on their part. I have no doubt that some of them DO in fact subscribe to such disgusting mindset. It just so happens the stars aligned for that particular faction to make such move.

To give them credit, they’ve been quite patient with most of us for awhile now, for almost a decade. That’s something.
Background Pony #7FE3
Since last time I mentioned it the only person that responded got agitated about it, does anyone think this is being allowed to happen due to a latent interest in merging Derpibooru into their currently stagnant Furbooru project?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
It was a trash article, if they had given a week nobody cared.
Hell, same for EQD. Seth doesn’t give a fuck, he was just called out by Wootmaster.

People like Woot are reason why most can’t have nice things anymore.  
They think they’re going after “Nazis”, but in reality they’re alienating the many more people of a vast diverse demographic who see this as an attack on free expression.
aperture_tech
Duck - Quacking with portals.

lol
@Background Pony #4800  
There were several articles, because the media works that way. It was a concerted attack on the fandom. The people who participated in those articles should feel ashamed, especially those who can easily be shown to be hypocrites.

@Derwol  
Luckily, a few of the new boorus will be running philomena, so not much will have to change.
Background Pony #5E45
@Background Pony #7FE3  
Furbooru is a work in progress. Funny, I’ve been more than happy to check out Furbooru and potentially spread the word as is, but now this controversy makes me distrustful of that site’s transparency and stability as well. (I doubt a merge is under consideration though.)
Background Pony #9AF5
Man, I thought I was the only one upset with the staff hypocrisy in a lot of things.  
It’s nice and refreshing seeing I wasn’t the only one.

I’d like to give an extended personal opinion about all of this, but I’m afraid I’ll get banned again because the staff wouldn’t like it, you know it frequenly happens. I even rather to comment now as anon instead of my account because of the same reason.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #7FE3  
The internet is already saturated with Furry and Anime imageboards. Did they really think Furbooru would get anywhere while the dominant players are still around?

Derpibooru was able to “capitalize” on a once thriving niche to get to what it is right now years back. They had little to no competition after the demise of Ponibooru which previously filled Derpi’s current role as the universal Pony imageboard.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Nonymous  
They’ve been able to do that for years though. Tag locking is more often than not used because people start tagging wars and just keep changing the tags on an image instead of discussing it on the forums.  
Comment locking is supposed to be used when things get out of hand, and it’s unfortunate that both tools are now being used to lock things down before they can even get in hand.

But this is really getting off-topic.
Nips
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Economist -
Lady's Wink -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes

Undesirable
@Background Pony #9AF5  
Lots of people here have given their long and extended opinions about it. This whole thread is basically just that, so feel free to say what you want. If you feel the need to be on anon while doing it, just know that the derpi admins can see who you are behind a BGP post, so it doesn’t really matter in that regard.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
I actually wonder if furbooru would have a chance. I have seen several times complete outsiders to the fandom saying things to the effect of: “wow, Derpi is the best booru I have ever seen. beats anything that we weebs/furries have” Though it would still be not an easy “battle”.

@Background Pony #9AF5  
I think the staff can see you when you go BG.
Background Pony #1714
@Nips  
I know that, but I still prefer being an anon. Unrelated BP btw.

They know who I am, good for them.

Added note, if you log out and post, they can probably still figure out who you are.
Archive_Anon

Undesirable
@Background Pony #1714  
Of course they can, ip addresses are logged and in many forums openly visible to mods and/or admins. That’s normal though, not some evil way of tracking you. Just figured I’d toss that bit in before someone tries to spin it that way, ips are logged for legal reasons.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #4800
There were several articles, because the media works that way. It was a concerted attack on the fandom. The people who participated in those articles should feel ashamed, especially those who can easily be shown to be hypocrites.

This fandom is no stranger to media attacks. Stations like FOX News have made pot shots on Bronies in the past. Mostly when they branded the fans as “creeps”.
aperture_tech
Duck - Quacking with portals.

lol
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Yeah, I know. However, for some strange reason, the fandom didn’t actually buckle to their demands. The attacks stopped. People forgot. This time, they do have an advantage, people within the fandom actively aiding them. Funnily enough, we also had a guy who actually agreed with that type of stuff, Final Draft, one of the EFN guys. He ended up fading from the fandom because people didn’t listen to him. How did derpi weather the blatant “zoophile” baiting back then, and now they can’t weather what is blatant race baiting? Are they only taking it serious this time due to personal views? Amazing how fast the admins went from “if you don’t like it, filter it” to actively giving into these demands.
Background Pony #9AF5
@Nips  
@doloresbridge  
Yes, I know since one of the second account of the staff members insulted me in a poor spanish because I’m latino.  
How did he knew if I was being an anon? Lol.  
And guess what, it seems they don’t “fully support anti-racism causes”, because I reported it and the case closed in literally minutes.

Anyway, surely this comment will get deleted by any lame reason and/or banned.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@aperture_tech  
and censoring people’s opinion. Much like the 1940’s world power, they claim to have nothing, but revile for.

Then again; No bad tactics. Only bad targets.

That saying has tested positive for years now. Ever since 2014.
Barneyfag

Undesirable
@Background Pony #9AF5  
Take screenshots of the comments and report being closed and post to /mlp/.  
This is literally the only reason this thread is allowed to exist right now, they’re being monitored for once in their lives.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed