The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #7C5E
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
They pretty much cant lock this until they come up with a valid responsewhich i’m not sure even existsto the various concerns , they know trust is at an all time low and people are screencapping every single thing that gets posted just in case of a rapid delete, not to mention /mlp/ watching this whole thing like a hawk and doing the same thing.  
Look at how quick the post about Derpy was removed and then reinstated, this whole situation is a powder keg already and that twitter post just poured gasoline on it.
Background Pony #1714
If they really lock the thread, this is like flipping the checkerboard over because you were losing.
Derwol
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@booponies

So they got scared of pissing off two sides AND they decided to piss off the overwhelming majority, the one that left Aryanne with hundreds of positive scores? No matter how you look at it it’s bullshit. All you had to do was shut the fuck up and ignore agitators. You put yourself in this position, derpi.
Derwol
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@booponies

“I’d honestly rather be anti-nazi than support people who have killed some of my family.”

No, we did not kill your family. The people who killed your family have been dead for many, many years.  
I am Polish. MY family has been killed in WW2. I am not going to oppose freedom of expression because of that. Having a cute pony on your site /=/ supporting genocide. Jesus Christ what is this childlike view of the world?
Background Pony #BDEB
@booponies

Seems like it always comes down to people either like Nazis, or communism.

Then there’s people like me who think both ideologies are utter shit.
Background Pony #1714
@Background Pony #62DC  
It’s extremely possible. They won’t let their little PR man run away. They think removing that one account will satisfy us… Nah… They ain’t even close.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Derpi is watching this thread for sure. Check out the list and see who is missing…

Oh it goes WAAAAY deeper than that.  
Plus some of those on there are actually decent people. So I would advise against lumping them all into the shit pile. But a select strategic number of them.

@Background Pony #125B  
Question is. Why they go?  
Because I’d expect most artists are just going to stay put and not get into the fray or are unaware of the whole thing. Of course along with those who “support” the current Derpi.
Derwol
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@booponies  
Yeah I’m going to need to start browsing the MLP tag on e621 and paheal. So much art not on derpi to be found there. I’m guessing more and more art is going to be non-derpi exclusive now… Thanks for the links.
Mittsies
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Squirrel
I honestly don’t know what’s taking them so long to revert some rules and make a statement about it. They say discussions are happening, but I really don’t know what’s left to discuss. Now people are leaving (or perhaps being kicked off of) the administration team. This becoming a slopfest.

Let me remind those who are still misguided: this has nothing to do with Aryanne, politics, nazi imagery, nazi propaganda, racism, BLM movement, or zebras. This is a matter of censorship due to a set of arbitrarily-decided rules. Anyone trying to make this about nazism is either misguided, baiting, or a political extremist.
Background Pony #5011
@Mittsies  
They haven’t said anything yet because patreonbux come in on the first of the month and they don’t want anyone canceling before then.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed